Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Teton
Offender's Name: Teton

Offender's SteamID: (STEAM_0:0:78216678)

Potential Witnesses: Hong

Reason to Ban (I would actually appreciate a slay more than a ban): RDM'd on T round with prop. July 4, 1h, aircraft, round 5. I could only report two rounds later when ratpilled got on the server. He just ignored it for the rest of the map. Teton left the round after the next. [b]Teton also insulted me after I reported him. Hong and ratpilled should have been able to hear it over the mic if they still remember. It also seemed like he was trying to prop kill me again during the round since he was carrying a prop up to me.[/b]

Proof: https://imgur.com/a/awWqUlR
take special note that instead of deny it, he rather insult me in the response.
It is possible that two rats declined to slay And came to a conclusion, and just didn't set a conclusion, rather than "ignored it."
If mods get a lot of reports sometimes we don't set conclusions.
Perhaps he can comment here.
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
oops sorry I should have communicated this. I don't think all the aircraft rounds saved in the logs because I only saw one round where it says he killed you with a knife. Then Teton asked if he could leave so I said yes. So I forgot aboutt it.
While this is a jerk move, I don't see anything worth banning over here. The reality is, sometimes RDM's will happen, without staff on, and there's really not much you can do about it.
Since I don't have video of the propkill, i'm going to close this without action at this time. While it may suck, it is usually best to try and simply move on from a one-time RDM. Now if Teton continued to RDM multiple people/multiple rounds, then a ban may be a more worthy situation. But, given that the player didn't even leave, I don't feel any action is warranted at this time.

If you have video of the propkill, please DM me and I will apply a slay if given proper evidence. Otherwise, it is now a new day. Lets try to make the most of it :)
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks