Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dis cord hellper app - hi jammin
Discord Name: Here lies Eggroll’s reputation 

Discord ID: Here lies Eggroll's reputation#0132, 207271920909942784

When First Joined(Estimate): Discord bot says Sat Oct 17 15:42:53 2020 (261 days ago). I can stand by that and say that is as close to accurate as I can get

What is your age: I will be 18 on the 11th (in a few days)
What rank are you applying for (Helper or Moderator): Helper

What can you do to help the Discord community: I can reply to pings pretty quickly. I am almost always online on discord (even if I’m not) I have a weird time schedule and would say that I don’t really let people get to me. I try my best to keep calm and I feel like I could help people calm down. I understand that sometimes we get frustrated and I try my best to show that I care about how people feel and I will do my best to help them chill out if things get out of hand and be sure to provide the best resources to people to the best of my ability. Usually as of now I am awake during the night time... lurking. Basically, I want to make the discord server a safe place for everyone and help enforce the rules. 

Why you want to help the Discord community: The discord staff team is very small and I would like to help out. To my knowledge there is not that many discord staff members as of now and I know that the Discord Staff team would love to have some people help out so, here is my application, tell me what you think about me and let me know if I have anything that needs to be worked on. Please!! Thank you.

Other: I am in the PT time zone (aka I live in Oregon) 
I typed this on my phone so sorry if something is broken
Sorry I am late posting this Jammin hh. I had to think about it for a bit first. Also, I wanted to make sure I was happy with my amount of activity.
[Image: 955ef7a32696f2e506ea3319fcb5017a.png][Image: Banned-Gravity-Small.jpg]
Resigned prop hunt trusted 4/16/2021 - 1/1/2022 <3
Hey Eggroll!
Thanks for showing interest in joining the Discord staff team!
I have no major issues with you joining the team. You understand all the rules and are more than capable on enforcing them.
You have put in some good work on the PropHunt server so far and have shown that you are willing to help! you are also active in the discord as well and have helped point out issues to staff in the past.

The only issue that might come up is the age requirement. The 18+ requirement is pretty important due to the type of material that Discord Staff members handle (ex: NSFW Post evidence for punishment records). I would not be comfortable with you handling that type of material until you turn 18. I would recommend we keep the app open until you turn 18.

+1 from me though.
Good luck on your application! 
-B0T
[Image: s1bMrsR.png]
[Image: l4704yy.png]
When it comes to being a discord staff, you have to be willing to not stand and argue or make things worse with a sly/smart comment. I've witnessed both of these actions from you in the past on the discord. I think you're capable but I'm personally more concerned with level headedness or maturity at this stage.
[Image: b_560x95.png][Image: clapclub.jpg?width=1202&height=519]
Hey eggo, glad to see ya apply. I've seen you handle yourself in a staffing situation on the PH server and I think that you can easily apply that to the Discord.
I've seen that you are able to maintain level-headedness and you need that to deal with things sometimes.
I know that you'll be able to follow the guidelines for Discord staff just like you do with PH Staff.

[edit] I do agree with Travis about the sly comments and you def don't want to perpetuate arguments or sensitive topics, just something you might need to work on.

+1
Good luck on the app.
Former Discord Moderator and Prop Hunt Trusted 2021
As i don't really play or talk to you much currently with how my schedule changed a lot since when we have last played , ill keep it brief and what i know.

I know you did really well with staff on ph and at times i have seen you make conversations worse and more heated at times but i know that hasnt translated into ph when we played together in the past.

My only question is why not wait the few days until you turn 18 to put in a request for discord staff?

I do agree with Bot in this app should stay open until you turn 18 then decide but overall im neutral in this ±0
[Image: Pixie-Kick.jpg]
Hi,
Just for full clarity, I've discussed the age issue with egg roll in advanced, and told him he is welcome to apply a few days before turning 18, with the understanding that any decision would not be made until the age threshold was met. This was posted with my OK.
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
I have some questions first before voting.

But first input on what I've seen. You are extremely active and nobody can deny that. You do know how to joke and have fun but I have seen a few instances where things needed cut short or ended and you can't catch onto that or egg it on. Not sure if knowingly or not. You Are fun to talk to as someone that is already staff so a power trip isn't something I worry about. Also try to be aware not everyone catches on Or has the same sense of humor as you.

Now for Questions
Do you think you can handle the Responsibility?
Can you balance discord and in server pretty well in your opinion?
Can you take the steps forward to improve where you've been given constructive criticism?
Can U stop being a lurker u creep? :^ )
Im sitting At a zero until I get answers.
(07-07-2021, 02:04 AM)Mother Nuru. Wrote: I have some questions first before voting.

Can you take the steps forward to improve where you've been given constructive criticism?
Yes. I can handle the responsibility. Since I don’t have irl school I don’t need to go anywhere any I literally stay at home all day. Also, I feel like I am capable but improving where needed. The comments that Travis made are true and I appreciate them because without it I wouldn’t know where to improve.

Recently, I’ve been taking a break from PH so I haven’t been playing for a while but I think if I were to be active on ph again then yeah of course I believe I could also be a great discord helper at the same time. I hope it doesn’t affect my chances of being a helper but I am not ignoring ph, I’ve been more active in the discord channel and talking to people in the ph chat. I’ve been doing some stuff silently trying to help out even while still not being on the server for the time being while I am not actively playing because I still love ph but just need some time. 

Hell yeah. Like I’ve said, it’s all good and it helps me. tbh it upsets me a little at first lmao but it usually in a few hours I rethink it and can accept that it’s all valid. Nothing wrong with it and I am glad to hear what anyone else has to say!

TBH probably not but if it means that you want me to be involved with conversations more instead of lurking 50% of the time then sure, I can try to be involved a little more instead of just l u r k i n g haha. 

Also, I’m not a creep >:( 

sadge
[Image: 955ef7a32696f2e506ea3319fcb5017a.png][Image: Banned-Gravity-Small.jpg]
Resigned prop hunt trusted 4/16/2021 - 1/1/2022 <3
(07-07-2021, 06:58 PM)Here lies Eggroll's reputation. Wrote:
(07-07-2021, 02:04 AM)Mother Nuru. Wrote: I have some questions first before voting.

Yes. I can handle the responsibility. Since I don’t have irl school I don’t need to go anywhere any I literally stay at home all day. Also, I feel like I am capable but improving where needed. The comments that Travis made are true and I appreciate them because without it I wouldn’t know where to improve.

Recently, I’ve been taking a break from PH so I haven’t been playing for a while but I think if I were to be active on ph again then yeah of course I believe I could also be a great discord helper at the same time. I hope it doesn’t affect my chances of being a helper but I am not ignoring ph, I’ve been more active in the discord channel and talking to people in the ph chat. I’ve been doing some stuff silently trying to help out even while still not being on the server for the time being while I am not actively playing because I still love ph but just need some time. 

Hell yeah. Like I’ve said, it’s all good and it helps me. tbh it upsets me a little at first lmao but it usually in a few hours I rethink it and can accept that it’s all valid. Nothing wrong with it and I am glad to hear what anyone else has to say!

TBH probably not but if it means that you want me to be involved with conversations more instead of lurking 50% of the time then sure, I can try to be involved a little more instead of just l u r k i n g haha. 

Also, I’m not a creep >:( 

sadge
The last question was me being a smartass as usual hi
I'm pretty happy with the responses, and it is only HELPER so. +1
creep
To be honest, I don't think you're ready right now.I do agree with Travis about the sly comments.I think you need more time just from what ı see discord and forums.

I definitely think you have potential for discord staff.but I think you need a little more time for helper role.

Good luck.