Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help Me Help You
Discord Name: KaptainLes

Discord ID: KaptainLes#0001

When First Joined(Estimate): August 2020

What is your age: Don't wanna say, but over 18
What rank are you applying for (Helper or Moderator): Helper

What can you do to help the Discord community: Help Out I guess? Nah but for real just help out with making the discord a fun and safe place for all to enjoy, making sure there is no racism and bullying and shit

Why you want to help the Discord community: Meh, Just like the community and want to help keep it a great place. Thought the current discord staff might want some help too.

Other: Been in the Dinks community for like a year now, had a great time, here's to a few more years
Kaptain Les
TTT Mod
Discord Admin
PH Helper
DR Player
Murder Hater
[Image: otzEX]
Fuck G-Cubed
[Image: he-man-background-1.gif]
Going to remain neutral but this is somewhat of an odd app to me (no disrespect intended), and I'll explain why. I speak as just a member of the discord, not someone who staffs/moderates for it in any way, but as someone who just hangs out there, I see you very little, especially in something like the TTT channel. This strikes me as, again, odd as you moderate for TTT and one would expect that you'd also have good activity/participation both there and in the discord in general (which again, I haven't seen). Do you plan to be more active in the discord going forwards? When do you think you'd be available? Part of helping out in the discord is not just tuning in once every week or two, but also actively participating in it. That's my view on what you could work on in future. Anyways, good luck with the app.
Today ı  I checked ur last 2 page in discord,it shows messages from almost 6-5 months ago.I don't think you've joined some vc channels  at this period.

How do you intend to help with this activity?

I'm not voting until I hear the answers about your availability.

Good luck with the app.

Edit;+1 :D
-1 You are an extremely impressive staff member on TTT but you are not very active on the Discord at all.. between March 11th and today (August 7th) you have sent a whole 25 messages. If you're going to moderate the discord you should at least use it..
[Image: horizontal-design-element-3.png]
  Angel I CRAHSED MY CAR
find out more at https://russefarmer.com/
Garry's Mod Performance Tuning Guide
(08-07-2021, 04:12 PM)HONG Wrote: Going to remain neutral but this is somewhat of an odd app to me (no disrespect intended), and I'll explain why. I speak as just a member of the discord, not someone who staffs/moderates for it in any way, but as someone who just hangs out there, I see you very little, especially in something like the TTT channel. This strikes me as, again, odd as you moderate for TTT and one would expect that you'd also have good activity/participation both there and in the discord in general (which again, I haven't seen). Do you plan to be more active in the discord going forwards? When do you think you'd be available? Part of helping out in the discord is not just tuning in once every week or two, but also actively participating in it. That's my view on what you could work on in future. Anyways, good luck with the app.

(08-07-2021, 05:00 PM)Norm Minder Wrote: Today ı  I checked ur last 2 page in discord,it shows messages from almost 6-5 months ago.I don't think you've joined some vc channels  at this period.

How do you intend to help with this activity?

I'm not voting until I hear the answers about your availability.

Good luck with the app.

(08-07-2021, 05:57 PM)RussEfarmer Wrote: -1 You are an extremely impressive staff member on TTT but you are not very active on the Discord at all.. between March 11th and today (August 7th) you have sent a whole 25 messages. If you're going to moderate the discord you should at least use it..

I'm Gonna respond to all 3 responses in 1 if that's alright with yall.

So I as far as I'm aware Dinks doesn't take account of Military Deployments for "inactiveness". (Maybe wrong but that was just my understanding). My deployment this year was from March 11th (Ironic Russ haha) and 30th of July, and as far as I am aware I am not due for another deployment until 2023. Hence the 5 months of reduced activity. 

I was thinking about applying in the 2 months leading up to the deployment but didn't as I didn't want to get a new staff role and then disappear. I will admit I'm not too much of a talker in Discord but I do read it a lot. I was pretty active before the deployment and have been active since coming back, Been in Discord VC too since being back a couple of times. I've been active across the community not just in TTT but also in DR and Prophunt (Stinky).

So as far as working on my activity I think as I am back home now that it won't be an issue. 

I am open to any and all criticism and no disrespect taken @HONG. If yall have any more questions feel free to shoot. If yall think I need more time back I can do, just like I said in my app, I just wanna help.
Kaptain Les
TTT Mod
Discord Admin
PH Helper
DR Player
Murder Hater
[Image: otzEX]
Fuck G-Cubed
[Image: he-man-background-1.gif]
In my opinion, KaptainLes told us in advance that he was going to be away for work (military) and he has recently come back.
Since he has come back, he has been chatting and has been active and getting back into it.
It is nothing in his control and I don't count it against him especially since he gave us a very long heads up.
So from my prospective its like he was never gone.

KaptainLes is an amazing staff member in TTT and has been working on getting his activity back up. I believe that he is capable of being a great set of helping hands around the discord. I know he knows the rules pretty well and is pretty straight forward about his staffing.
I think with a bit of onboarding training you would be all set again with the fresh set of rules and info to set you up for success!

+1 from me for this.
Good luck with your app Les!
-B0T
[Image: s1bMrsR.png]
[Image: l4704yy.png]
(08-09-2021, 11:41 PM)B0T.ikillyou Wrote: KaptainLes is an amazing staff member in TTT and has been working on getting his activity back up. I believe that he is capable of being a great set of helping hands around the discord. I know he knows the rules pretty well and is pretty straight forward about his staffing.

(08-07-2021, 04:12 PM)HONG Wrote: Part of helping out in the discord is not just tuning in once every week or two, but also actively participating in it. That's my view on what you could work on in future.

I agree with both, but I think applicant is capable. Plus KaptainLes is on while we are all asleep. +1
Bump
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
Hi KaptainLes,
Based on your application, the feedback here, and a vote of the discord staff, I have decided to accept this application.
Welcome to the discord staff team! I'll be following up with you (hopefully) tomorrow to get you set up (aka once I get my power back lmao).

Congratulations!
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks