Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shiny Quartz
-Edited, response is still -1 but response removed due to somethings that were brought up in dms.- Admins can message to ask what was said or check edit history either way. Take what I said as places to grow and improve and not too harsh. I'm just that way sometimes. :' )
Bump
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
Hi Quartz,
Thank you for taking the time to apply for promotion to be a Discord Moderator.
After discussion with the other Discord moderators, I have decided to ACCEPT this application.
You have been incredibly helpful to the staff team since you joined our team two months ago. You are more than capable of being a discord moderator.

I ask for two things:
1. Don't get overwhelmed here. At the end of the day, real life comes first. If you need to take a break at any point, just DM me before doing so.
2. I don't want this to take away too much from your staffing/playing in the PropHunt server. After all, we are all here to play video games, not to talk in a discord. The discord is inherently secondary to playing Garry's Mod, as it serves a supplemental role in enhancing the community.

Congratulations and welcome to the Moderator team!
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks