Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Staff Application

Ingame Name:
 ThePickleWithWifi

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:47749098
Discord Tag:geeben#2253

Time Played: 100+ hours (hours got reset but i am regular)

When First Joined: 2 years ago

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): CDT Time zone, Any time i'm not busy is when I play or can

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Regular

What can you do to help the community: I can help take care of people who are breaking rules and be a staff on if nobody else is

Why you want to help the community: I want to make sure the community is clean of cheaters and trolls :)

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...?tid=12647

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link Relevant Posts): No

How did you find us?: Scrolling through the server list

Did you fill out the required scenario questions for rank you are applying for? (Links under requirements in format thread): Yes
-1 activity is far to little in the server ( http://prntscr.com/1aepy5q ) and the discord you have said 1 thing in the discord in the past 2 months you are not known and there is fuck all effort put into this staff app
[Image: 4kcofo.jpg]thx fish[Image: Salsa_UwU.jpg]
Yeah I agree -1. For those who don't know, this player is also known as /\/\/\/\/\/\ MemeChild80 or something like that.
I haven't seen you play in months and from what I remember of your behavior from last year, it wasn't up to the standards of what we expect from a TTT staff member.
I'd say prove to us that you are active and can behave, know the rules, etc - do some ban requests, play without trolling about, etc for a month if you really intend to apply for staff.
Best of luck with your application.
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
-1 u are inactive af my man.
bump lets gooo
Who is this man?
BUMP
-1 the activity shown alone is enough for an auto denial

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
With the activity as low as it is right now I have to deny your application at this time. After you've picked up the game some more feel free to submit another application after 8/16/21. Thank you for your interest in joining our team.
The local Sega & Sonic fanatic.
[Image: JCMB8GH.jpeg]