Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ghosting? In PH? NAHH
Offender's Name & Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:611078850 Sibonja (Uses box letters)
STEAM_0:1:447377885 Cupo (Weird letters as well)

Potential Witnesses: Fofab, Garro, Mork Mork.

Reason to Ban: Ghosting

Proof:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CLAwSLAX2Pc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EzoKoC4dDXI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vnGKhEBgS24
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQemPROo7WE
Will try in the future to mash videos together. Just don't edit a lot

Other: (Optional)
[Image: wattson-apex-legends.gif]
[Image: 6jCIuUl.gif]
DONION RINGS
[Image: drunk-possum.jpg]
MEEP.
STOP FUCKING PUSHING ME.

First of all, those are not weird letters, they are normal in my language you disrespectful son of a gun. Second of all there are a lot more "ghosters" on this server then you think, even this Garro guy is suspicious going from player to player killing, but ok he is an old player or a donator so you wont ban him... A lot of them are using jump packs to go to places where normal players cant see them which is forbidden but still they are donators so you wont do anything! These guys that are witnesses are just looking for every mistake a new player makes just so they can report them and that they could get closer to being staff and being seen as good guys in developers eyes.. Me and my friend are new to gmod and prop hunt, we didnt know that ghosting is a thing a that is forbidden. As soon as Fofab texted me and said that we should not do it we stopped, but okay..
(07-14-2021, 06:22 PM)Čupo Wrote: First of all, those are not weird letters, they are normal in my language you disrespectful son of a gun. Second of all there are a lot more "ghosters" on this server then you think, even this Garro guy is suspicious going from player to player killing, but ok he is an old player or a donator so you wont ban him... A lot of them are using jump packs to go to places where normal players cant see them which is forbidden but still they are donators so you wont do anything! These guys that are witnesses are just looking for every mistake a new player makes just so they can report them and that they could get closer to being staff and being seen as good guys in developers eyes.. Me and my friend are new to gmod and prop hunt, we didnt know that ghosting is a thing a that is forbidden. As soon as Fofab texted me and said that we should not do it we stopped, but okay..
So.. Ghosting is literally on every single loading screen per map change. It's talked about constantly to not do that when people try who don't know. Garro is the #1 fragger on Dinks for PH with over 6 weeks. I can assure you he's not ghosting. We also have rules that we follow with the jump packs. If you cannot be killed by a player with a magnum and no jump pack then it's illegal. (Basic rule). We have certain protocol with ghosting and the first step is a 24 hr ban. Simply don't do it again in the future and it'll be fine. No need to attack people who are trying to keep the game fun for everyone. Just my two cents.
(07-14-2021, 06:28 PM)Ryzif Wrote:
(07-14-2021, 06:22 PM)Čupo Wrote: First of all, those are not weird letters, they are normal in my language you disrespectful son of a gun. Second of all there are a lot more "ghosters" on this server then you think, even this Garro guy is suspicious going from player to player killing, but ok he is an old player or a donator so you wont ban him... A lot of them are using jump packs to go to places where normal players cant see them which is forbidden but still they are donators so you wont do anything! These guys that are witnesses are just looking for every mistake a new player makes just so they can report them and that they could get closer to being staff and being seen as good guys in developers eyes.. Me and my friend are new to gmod and prop hunt, we didnt know that ghosting is a thing a that is forbidden. As soon as Fofab texted me and said that we should not do it we stopped, but okay..
So.. Ghosting is literally on every single loading screen per map change. It's talked about constantly to not do that when people try who don't know. Garro is the #1 fragger on Dinks for PH with over 6 weeks. I can assure you he's not ghosting. We also have rules that we follow with the jump packs. If you cannot be killed by a player with a magnum and no jump pack then it's illegal. (Basic rule). We have certain protocol with ghosting and the first step is a 24 hr ban. Simply don't do it again in the future and it'll be fine. No need to attack people who are trying to keep the game fun for everyone. Just my two cents.
Oh yeah, you are right sorry, it is so fun when a guy with 10000 hours comes and kills me who has 18 hours in game. Sorry my bad, it wont happen again, but when I see them doing something that is forbidden I will record and send it here!!!
'Sorry my bad, it wont happen again, but when I see them doing something that is forbidden I will record and send it here!!!'

That's the whole point of the forums my guy. Please do if they're breaking rules and won't listen.
(07-14-2021, 06:33 PM)Čupo Wrote:
(07-14-2021, 06:28 PM)Ryzif Wrote:
Oh yeah, you are right sorry, it is so fun when a guy with 10000 hours comes and kills me who has 18 hours in game. Sorry my bad, it wont happen again, but when I see them doing something that is forbidden I will record and send it here!!!
Hi Cupo. If in the future you have any problems or evidence on someone please do bring it here. 
I do want to let you know that we have MANY tryhards on this server. like a lot of them. if you dont want to play with them i recommend trying another game mode if theyre on. maybe TTT or Murder. 
Your ban is only 24 hours. You were apparently ghosting again before i got on so you apparently did not stop after you were told. 
please respect our rules, players, and staff in the future. 

Happy Gaming!
[Image: drunk-possum.jpg]
MEEP.
STOP FUCKING PUSHING ME.