Gravity Suit from Metroid 0.497mb

stickman 0.116mb

Hey vsauce Michal here 5.158 MB

Five nights at MoonMan 5.606 MB

Invader Zim in suit 2.831 MB

who else but quagmire 0.381 MB

Please give me this
Why not Zoidberg 1.602mb
(07-19-2021, 01:13 PM)Dinkleberg's Drama Tierlist Wrote: basically it's probably not a good idea to have little child anime models so as to not fuel pedophilia jokes/actual pedophilia

edit: just to clarify, there's nothing wrong with the models themselves, but considering the recent events on PH alone with abdel, gerbil, and another creature that I'm sure most of the players aren't aware of the existence of, it's better to just not take any chances, especially with something that serious.
If that's truly the case then they need to get rid of all the anime girl player models as they are all technically underage despite how they look. Not gonna say hypocrisy but it's pretty damn on the nose.

Like I've mentioned twice now, the staff in the past said we can get new ones only if we replace a existing one. All these ideas about why they don't want to replace existing ones just seem like excuses to me, because frankly replacing one underage model with another is not going to change things whatsoever but make some of us regular players enjoy are selves some more and not in some creepy perverted way y'all seem to think.

But to basically punish others ideas by ignoring them over some freaks that have done things in the past is fucking asinine, as anime girl player models don't make people sexual predators that go after underaged people. It's quite the stereotype that follows the anime community, but I guess if that's the case.... I'm not gonna finish that I hope you get the point.

And people were kinda shat on for not knowing what size was appropriate or no anime girls wanted, fish reply to me is the perfect example of that and then his unwarranted joke about me in the discord server, making fun of me acting like I knew these conditions before hand when I knew the stipulations on anime girls that are being ignored here. I get he was trying to be funny but it was not appreciated.
(07-19-2021, 02:19 PM)§4StrenuousSpider Wrote:
(07-19-2021, 01:13 PM)Dinkleberg's Drama Tierlist Wrote: snip
But to basically punish others ideas by ignoring them over some freaks that have done things in the past is fucking asinine, as anime girl player models don't make people sexual predators that go after underaged people. It's quite the stereotype that follows the anime community, but I guess if that's the case.... I'm not gonna finish that I hope you get the point.
I'm only gonna respond to this part because the rest of it is something that needs a response from an Admin or someone that can actually do something about it

I get what you're saying, but please, pleaseplease don't take words out of my mouth. Nobody said all anime girl playermodels were bad or that they turn people into pedophiles. I should have been more careful with my words, and that's my mistake. My whole point was it's okay to have anime models and all, just keep in mind this server's history and younger playerbase when choosing models. That's all. 

Of course those models don't turn people into pedophiles, sexual predators, etc. but those kind of things can easily enable those type of "people."  

tl;dr keep it appropriate with regards to any model, not just anime ones
(07-19-2021, 02:50 PM)Dinkleberg's Drama Tierlist Wrote:
(07-19-2021, 02:19 PM)§4StrenuousSpider Wrote:
(07-19-2021, 01:13 PM)Dinkleberg's Drama Tierlist Wrote: snip
I'm only gonna respond to this part because the rest of it is something that needs a response from an Admin or someone that can actually do something about it

I get what you're saying, but please, pleaseplease don't take words out of my mouth. Nobody said all anime girl playermodels were bad or that they turn people into pedophiles. I should have been more careful with my words, and that's my mistake. My whole point was it's okay to have anime models and all, just keep in mind this server's history and younger playerbase when choosing models. That's all. 

Of course those models don't turn people into pedophiles, sexual predators, etc. but those kind of things can easily enable those type of "people."  

tl;dr keep it appropriate with regards to any model, not just anime ones
I'd defiantly say most of the models suggested here are actually less inappropriately dressed then the ones we have on the server at the moment. My main point is if enabling these kinds of people is something we are worried about then these model switches to something more appropriate would help. Because refusing to take these request seriously does not change anything about the concerns you proposed they may have. If them be sexual or somewhat revealing in nature is the problem then these request should be made and the swaps should happen.

Which is why I made my hypocrisy comment, because if these are the reasons why, and they see them as problems, then it's should be noted that the problem can be fixed with replacements with certain stipulations applied to them. Say something like, no obvious children looking characters, no skirts, no sexually revealing outfits. Although I don't think that will help any of the trolls from doing there thing, it would help with the whole minors on server seeing something they shouldn't deal.
I'm closing this up for now as I have a long list in testing/to be tested. 

Thanks for the input from everyone, not exactly impressed that it went from suggestions to taking swipes at each other and derailing the whole thing but if you re read my original post I said keep the file size low (apologies i should have been more specific with the 10mb limit), I said keep in mind what we already have in server as we don't want a bunch of the same models as people like different things. I never said no anime girls but we do already have quite a few which are still popular so I didn't want to be adding a lot more. We also have two female models ready to put into the server so I was trying to get a variety. I will post a poll once we've tested them all.

Thanks again
[Image: unknown.jpg]