Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Banned again
(07-17-2021, 08:08 AM)RopeGuy20 Wrote:
(07-17-2021, 06:52 AM)RopeGuy20 Wrote:
(07-17-2021, 06:52 AM)TheUltraFish Wrote: like i said on his friends post i have video of everything that i can upload and add if wanted

please do, it'll make things easier

let me find the recording\

yeah the recording was from the 24 hour ban, got them mixed up
[/quote]

So am I getting unbanned or what? Again you made a mistake thinking you have a recording of me harassing someone, but you dont :D
(07-17-2021, 09:58 AM)Čupo Wrote:
(07-17-2021, 06:52 AM)TheUltraFish Wrote: like i said on his friends post i have video of everything that i can upload and add if wanted

So am I getting unbanned or what? Again you made a mistake thinking you have a recording of me harassing someone, but you dont :D
[/quote]

doesnt change the -1 from me
[Image: Pixie-Kick.jpg]
(07-17-2021, 10:17 AM)RopeGuy20 Wrote:
(07-17-2021, 09:58 AM)Čupo Wrote:

[/quote]

Well in that case, fuck you! I have been polite this whole time, but you still keep holding your gruge, keep saying the same shit over and over without any arguments, even a fucking Einstein could not decrypt wtf are you saying! People have gotten sensitive to the point that they get offended by a fucking meme... If Garro, Mork Mork, Fofab and some other more important players dont like someone they immediately call their admin boyfriends to ban those people. No regular player reported me and I am 100% sure in that because I havent said a thing to them! Firstly you make a mistake by banning me twice, then you ban me forever because my friend was harassing other players! That tells everything about this server and its staff. You are just a bunch of kids that were given power on some game server so now you do whatever you want and no one can do shit about it! You banned me because I have better arguments against you and you know that! Thats why you banned me so you can go and have fun with kids that didnt do shit just because you can do that, because you have the power... I wish you all the best in playing, but you will never have my respect!
Just keep diggin~
Just keep diggin~
What do we do, we dig, our, grave~

[quote pid="111969" dateline="1626535061"]
[quote pid="111967" dateline="1626533901"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Well in that case, fuck you! I have been polite this whole time, but you still keep holding your gruge, keep saying the same shit over and over without any arguments, even a fucking Einstein could not decrypt wtf are you saying! People have gotten sensitive to the point that they get offended by a fucking meme... If Garro, Mork Mork, Fofab and some other more important players dont like someone they immediately call their admin boyfriends to ban those people. No regular player reported me and I am 100% sure in that because I havent said a thing to them! Firstly you make a mistake by banning me twice, then you ban me forever because my friend was harassing other players! That tells everything about this server and its staff. You are just a bunch of kids that were given power on some game server so now you do whatever you want and no one can do shit about it! You banned me because I have better arguments against you and you know that! Thats why you banned me so you can go and have fun with kids that didnt do shit just because you can do that, because you have the power... I wish you all the best in playing, but you will never have my respect!
[/quote]

Polite this whole time? You haven't been polite at all for what I have seen. You did get thrown in with your friend that was telling people to kill themselves. You never said things to the level of your friend but you were instigating when these things were happening. Then, you come on here and decide to be rude to other people who have an opinion that does not line up with your own. 

Since you are not innocent but your crimes are not the same as your friends, your ban shall be reduced to a week starting right now.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army