Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SirShoeString
(07-18-2021, 09:58 PM)Reina Wrote:
(07-18-2021, 08:27 PM)lazy Wrote: why do donors even have permissions over higher ranked users (trusted+)? seems ripe for abuse.
I don't think there can be immunity to the commands.
Yes there can be infact I am immune to most except ID related ones. Anyways the way donor is set up allows it to target I believe trusted and possibly tmod. Long story short it goes back to when you could donate to be staff. As well as being able to self moderate when no staff are on. Fixing it so they couldn't would require a rework of permissions which would take a lot of effort when most donors don't abuse their power.
Time for an official response. After reviewing evidence presented to me, here and in my dms, of him being actively trying to interfere with staff. As well as borderline malicious behavior with his powers, we have decided a demotion to supporter is in order. To prevent him trying to abuse more before the role is removed he will be receiving a temporary 3 day ban. Thank you for the report.