Unban request Speedie
As the other guy above said before, I made many enemies in my way through the server, and you guys are completely in the right to say everything against me and believing that I will not change even have been passed more than 6 months since the ban (8 to be specific). Just wanted to try the unban request and saying how much I'm sorry and how much I regret for all the things I've done before. Besides this petition, I offer the staff an option said before: Giving me the chance with a permanent or partial mute-gag; and if you see any suspect behavior regards aim hacking/toxicity/Mass RDM or whatever behavior that would make my instance a problem with another players or for staff, just cancel the unban and make it forever and make it a non-debatable case.

I feel in the obligation to say HOW MUCH I'M SORRY, for all the problems I made in my stance before, I still don't have the enough words to have your forgiveness I would understand if you don't want even to see me again even in another server. Everyone deserves a chance to regret for the mistakes made before.

This isn't an excuse, but looking back those times, I see myself frustrated, passing through a rough situation and for some reason had to retaliate against everyone seemed hostile (even was not). Now have been past 8 months since that, and I think I've changed a lot and in peace with myself, AGAIN, THIS DOESN'T JUSTIFY THE BEHAVIORS.

It's all I had to say, any decision you may take will be ok for me. My english is still not that good, I hope I explained without misunderstandings all the ideas I got on my mind; thank you for your time.
-1, I don't like cheaters and you've shown 0 signs of change. Just stop bro, it's getting sad at this point.
(07-23-2021, 11:55 AM)Damien Wrote: -1, I don't like cheaters and you've shown 0 signs of change. Just stop bro, it's getting sad at this point.
What are your terms of changing?
So
This is a hacking ban appeal
Not a toxicity appeal.
Speedie was not banned for toxicity, albiet they were close to one.
But the ban was ultimately for hacking. Toxicity was not a factor.

I'd say that if unbanned speedie would be on similar footing - a couple toxic comments and they are gone.

That being said the question here is was speedie hacking.
The video is laggy. Is the laggy video good enough to sustain the ban?
One of our experts, Aethy, has weighed in saying the video is not sufficient quality. Our newest trusted, HONG (who has similar skills in sussing out hackers) also agrees that the video is too laggy. This is not to say that speedie did or didn't hack. But that the proof presented was not good enough.

Other experts feel the video shows a lock. I initially agreed with this assessment back in November. However, given my status as an expert in laggy video (see any video I've ever posted), I think the video should be discounted in areas of lag. People can have good aim too.

This will be updated with my opinion once I get a breath to review the footage and any other footage that may be archived within the staff evidence vaults. But toxicity should not play a factor here, speedie has had half a year to grow up and change. I've seen worse attitudes improve significantly over that time.

+0 until I review the footage, just want to guide discussion to the hacking aspect for now
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
(07-23-2021, 10:07 PM)Jammin Wrote: So
Not a toxicity appeal.

I'd say that if unbanned speedie would be on similar footing - a couple toxic comments and they are gone.

One of our experts, Aethy, has weighed in saying the video is not sufficient quality. Our newest trusted, HONG (who has similar skills in sussing out hackers) also agrees that the video is too laggy. This is not to say that speedie did or didn't hack. But that the proof presented was not good enough.

Other experts feel the video shows a lock. I initially agreed with this assessment back in November. However, given my status as an expert in laggy video (see any video I've ever posted), I think the video should be discounted in areas of lag. People can have good aim too.

This will be updated with my opinion once I get a breath to review the footage and any other footage that may be archived within the staff evidence vaults. But toxicity should not play a factor here, speedie has had half a year to grow up and change. I've seen worse attitudes improve significantly over that time.

+0 until I review the footage, just want to guide discussion to the hacking aspect for now

Agree to disagree on this point, Whilst a Ban request has to be for the reasons stated (hacking) and nothing else, The Unban looks at everything, past behaviour, past bans, reason bans, other issues.

Im a -1. If this ban was just for toxicity then i would say yes to the unban. But it is for hacking, which should never be unbanned. Altho some say this evidance is shit, and yes it is. I wish there was better personally I believe you were hacking.
Kaptain Les
TTT Mod
Discord Admin
PH Helper
DR Player
Murder Hater
[Image: otzEX]
Fuck G-Cubed
[Image: he-man-background-1.gif]
(07-24-2021, 12:35 AM)KaptainLes Wrote:
(07-23-2021, 10:07 PM)Jammin Wrote: So
Not a toxicity appeal.

Agree to disagree on this point, Whilst a Ban request has to be for the reasons stated (hacking) and nothing else, The Unban looks at everything, past behaviour, past bans, reason bans, other issues.

Im a -1. If this ban was just for toxicity then i would say yes to the unban. But it is for hacking, which should never be unbanned. Altho some say this evidance is shit, and yes it is. I wish there was better personally I believe you were hacking.
2020-11-08_23-48-47_Trim (streamable.com)
This is the evidence. And its already refuted by Dong. To be honest I don't know why you keep arguing a video that is clearly laggy, you also can see the deagle animation frezzing (unfortunately right where the aim pass through the head). Watch the video again, I hope you reconsider your opinion, thanks for your time
(07-23-2021, 09:24 PM)Speedie Wrote: What are your terms of changing?
A full 180, not a 10 or a 60, a full 180. The reason why CaptainPrice never decided to do another unban request is because he probably knows he can't change. You have shown no proof on how you've changed in anyway. I cannot trust you to come back and not do the same toxic things you did however long ago.
Ngl admins back in the day could ban you for one reason and completely avoid mentioning another. I don’t really remember what I was thinking, but the first video was clear to me and I probably also just threw a ban on because you were a notorious ass. You do seem remorseful, so I’ll let the admins that be decide what to do. I’m 12 hours away from my pc enjoying my vacation, just commented Bc I was the one who banned lol
For the original ban of hacking I haven't really been shown anything that I can definitely point at and say that it is hacking. So on the terms of hacking your appeal has been ACCEPTED.
Do keep in mind that we will be closely watching you and at the slight hint of the toxic behavior you once exhibited surfaces we will reban you. I'd like to hope you have changed as I do believe in second chances, but this is your last shot to show us you want to be here. Don't mess it up.
The local Sega & Sonic fanatic.
[Image: JCMB8GH.jpeg]