Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Kizzy's Mostly For Input T-Mod App!
(08-07-2021, 10:38 AM)Rich Kids on LSD Wrote: -1, I like you but you're inactive in what is one of the most easy-to-be active times of the year.

https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...?tid=14319 149 hours in your trusted app 2 months ago, 218 hours in your t-mod app now. so you've gained 70 hours across 2 months. 1 hour a day
Respectfully, 1 hour a day is frankly fantastic activity for a part time unpaid video game helper. 10 hours every 2 weeks is the standard for admins to be considered active.
I think some staff (HONG, myself, ratty) are overly active and may have unintentionally raised the bar of what active means. Being in server 1 hour is fantastic.
The gap in game tracker is slightly concerning but I think for trusted to tmod the bigger concern is performance.

I'll edit with feedback later if I remember.

Okie feedback:
Overall you are making an impact in game. You are handling slays and are handling yourself professionally in most situations.
However, I do feel that sometimes you will still make the occasional sly comment, whether it be an overly weird joke, or state something that is trolly beyond levels acceptable to a staff member.
Given your past behavior, how you act from that subjective perspective is amazing. You have grown and shown yourself to have improved greatly. But on an objective standard, there is still some work to do. Granted ive been on less than normal and haven't played with you in the last week or two...

I feel that you are close. If you do end up getting promoted with this application, then I'll certainly support you as things move forward. I personally feel an extra month as trusted may be healthy. But I think you are overall well on your way to being a good staff member.

Edit: I wanted to note the last time I witnessed it was months ago. This is more of a personal 'keep working on this' than anything of an active concern.

Overall +0
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
Thank you for the mods that have replied so far! I really appreciate the honest feedback!
(08-09-2021, 01:47 PM)Jammin Wrote:
(08-07-2021, 10:38 AM)Rich Kids on LSD Wrote: -1, I like you but you're inactive in what is one of the most easy-to-be active times of the year.

https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...?tid=14319 149 hours in your trusted app 2 months ago, 218 hours in your t-mod app now. so you've gained 70 hours across 2 months. 1 hour a day
Respectfully, 1 hour a day is frankly fantastic activity for a part time unpaid video game helper. 10 hours every 2 weeks is the standard for admins to be considered active.
I think some staff (HONG, myself, ratty) are overly active and may have unintentionally raised the bar of what active means. Being in server 1 hour is fantastic.
The gap in game tracker is slightly concerning but I think for trusted to tmod the bigger concern is performance.

I'll edit with feedback later if I remember.
I think a great point was raised by a few others on this thread for the wrong reason, which was the gap in activity Kizzy experienced. People probably noticed this, which is why they brought up the point of activity, just in a less accurate way. That being said, Kizzy has already given a good reason as to why there was a gap of inactivity, and has already been working towards making up for lost time. Moreover, I also agree with Jammin that about an hour a day is a pretty good level of activity for any staff member to hold. 

+1 Great staff member, good friend, and solid pick for TMod. I think there's still plenty for him to learn, but he's continued to demonstrate a good learning capacity; a good sign.
+1 I think Kizzy has proven that he can be unbiased, even with his friends, and handles problems very efficiently. He’d do well with additional responsibility.
My next slay goes out to you @.cee
Thank you for feedback!
Your application has been APPROVED

You definitely have made a ton of improvements with yourself and how you act as a staff member and it has been noticed. Continue the great work Kizzy. This is earned.
[Image: Bry-Donor-2.gif]