Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
by popular request
really easy +1, knows the players, rules, game; perfect fit for staff
It's about goddamn time! +1

Your knowledge of the game mechanics and seemingly thorough understanding of the rules speaks for itself in my opinion. There have been SEVERAL times where you have helped me gather evidence or pointed me towards someone that was possibly hacking. I've never had a problem w/ you on the server and am always happy to see you on.

You've been a pleasant disembodied voice w/ a distinct personality in this sometimes hectic community and for that I thank you. Look forward to what comes out of this.
yeah from what ive seen from hong in my time in the server he seems p chill so

+1 from me too ig. gl with that hong

*"everyone say congrats to hong for getting #1 player last round"*

[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=7797151]
[Image: d92.gif]
+1 better than most players and not annoying
[Image: xdjlve.png]
So I'm really on the fence about this.

At first when I'd started seeing you around, clearly we didn't get along at all, and that culminated in me saying something that annoyed you, and then you essentially targeted me for an hour but only on your T rounds, but it was pretty deliberate. It had me pretty annoyed, but I think since then we at least are cordial on server and I haven't seen you do anything like that to anyone else, or really be a problem at all, and are actually pretty decent despite your terrible opinions on the map circulation. But yeah, that's no big deal in hindsight really, just a thing of you potentially not understanding some rules at that time, but that was like a month ago, so I don't have anything against it at this point, just to put the reasoning of this inclusion into perspective.

Probably would ultimately say +1, seem decent, are on all the time, know most of the rules and allat, and are not a total shithead except please stop having your head in the ceiling thank you very much.
[Image: TWQlDjL.png] 
-courtesy of a sarcastic fish

[Image: t2X0SiD.png]
-courtesy of milk(2)
I've definitely seen you cause a little bit of trouble on the server, but who hasn't? No specific example comes to mind, which is a good sign.

I think you would do well as a staff member. You've gone out of your way on multiple occasions to help staff members, myself included, during hectic times on the server. You've pointed out problematic players privately (which is the right thing to do) and collected evidence that allows staff to discipline these players.

Enjoy your +1, look forward to having you on the team.
+1

A regular who is on the server everyday and is overall a great person to play with. Knows the rules fairly well is humble.
I told you to apply so I'm obviously going to plus one this. Good guy always a fun time to play with and I think he would be a good fit for staff.
+1,

Backing off of what everyone says, HONG shows that he knows the rules and that he can bring a non-biased take on situations.

GOOD LUCK HONG MAN
TTT Staff | Mod Blush  9/15/21 - 11/12/21, 10/28/22 - 3/16/2023, 11/9/2023 -

Never Forget

TV GIRL

[Image: 4wmnJmh.jpg]
Thanks again to everyone for taking time to respond to this, and for the very kind words, as well.
(sorry for sticking my head in the ceiling, i genuinely dont mean to i just hold space a lot when i bhop because its easier)