Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unban me
Please unban me I have not ghost anyone or harass anyone. The only thing I did was talked about Mork Mork and TurboWolf and got banned because people thought I was TurboWolf. Please unbanned me I have not cheated and harass anyone on here.
Please use the proper format for an unban request which is found below. 

Steam Name: (Steam name here if you have changed/altered your name since the ban, please include the name that you were banned with)

Steam I.D: (Steam I.D. here)

Who banned you:

Reason for ban:

Reason for Admins to unban you: (If you have proof of your innocence, please attach them or leave a link where we can see them. However, we understand that will most likely not be the case and the staff member(s) should have gathered evidence to justify the ban.)

(Optional) Extra details/information:
Ex TTT Mod Dec 14, 2019 - Dec 14, 2019
Ex PH Mod April 14, 2019 - January 20, 2020
Ex PH Mod May 9, 2020 - May 27, 2022
Proud member of the RDMS
Ex Forum Admin May 6, 2022 - May 6, 2022
Former PH Map Editor

You haven't used the correct format but I will answer it any way. As with all unban requests another staff member (Fish) will make the final decision. This will be a long post as I have a lot of screenshots etc to include.

So this all began with TurboWolf getting himself banned for one week for continuously exploiting maps on the 4th July :
Gban page

He then contacts one of our staff saying he wants to try and get around the ban:
[Image: Discord_tIWfHND7Af.png]

While TurboWolf is banned a brand new profile called BlueWolf is created and joins the server:
[Image: gener8_PXBNeiydBM.png]

As you can see from game tracker below the gap that TurboWolf has is filled by BlueWolf:
Turbo's GT

Blue's GT

BlueWolf immediately starts talking about TurboWolf in the server:

[Image: Discord_hW9wx5jaXH.png]

BlueWolf talked about staff members and community members that they hadn't even met. They also said that they had been taught spots by Turbo and that was why they were hiding so good, despite the account being days old and after Turbo was banned.

[Image: Discord_Xnyuu4Y4Hk.png]

Mork can confirm that you hadn't learnt from him because as I have already said....the account was new. 

BlueWolf only owns one game.....GMod which is a little strange if this is not an alt account.
[Image: steam_nQjOvlKSdv.png]

Here's the best bit, I took screenshots of both Turbo and Blue's FOV and they match exactly:
[Image: Discord_qE8iIhBO85.png]
[Image: Discord_iavSwRTiqS.png]

Finally both accounts type in a similar way and like to talk about TurboWolf
[Image: Discord_eUwQaBCMqn.png]
[Image: Discord_yRQQoyXXeb.png]

The depths that you have gone to, to try and cover this whole thing up is unbelievable, this is from the Dinkleberg Steam Group:
[Image: unknown.png]

Even making a group (Made the same day as the BlueWolf account):
Wolf Group

The bottom line here is that we know that both accounts are in fact TurboWolf and not two different people. We knew pretty much from the moment that BlueWolf got on server. A week, that is all the ban was, some patience and you could have been on the server as much as you'd like. I will leave the rest up to the other staff and Fish to decide what to do. I have more evidence but I don't want to turn this into a book.
[Image: unknown.jpg]
I am just here to provide additional evidence on the lengths Turbo will go with this lie.

Here is a link to a steam discussion in the Dink's steam group page where the "proof" of innocence is a fake facebook account.

https://steamcommunity.com/groups/dinkle...148982683/

I was also private messaged by them, even though I'm not friends with either one of them which is kinda weird more than anything else.

Anyways, I'll answer this a bit later.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
Alright, seeing as how you've continued to lie to me, and then decided to come after me, and accuse me of involving people that you are creepily following around. Your little account and your little alt account friend can remain banned.

Unban request denied and you may not reapply for at least one year.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army