Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unban Request
Steam Name: Decapitated

Steam I.D: STEAM_0:0:139215266

Who banned you: [Pink] Pixie Soldier

Reason for ban: Hacking

Reason for Admins to unban you:

I was on a map where the hiding places were limited. And I follow a basic principle when hunting props, as well as watching players when I'm dead to see where they hide. On the prison map, I shoot every wrench, as well as check the prison cell corners and on top of TVs. I look behind tables, chairs, and even check if a prop looks similar to props around it.

Extra details/information:

If we play the same maps, I'm gonna remember all the hiding spots, as well as how certain props are situated.
[Image: JBGcesp.jpg]
[Image: eHW3Sa8.png]
[Image: wattson-apex-legends.gif]
[Image: 6jCIuUl.gif]
Hello. My response is probably not needed but I’ve recorded 21 minutes of you playing and on a specific map that has lots of spots and 14 players you scored 20 kills on a large map. Ryzifs image by itself is enough to deny your appeal. Thanks Ryzif!
I see that you deleted your unban request. No worries, I have undeleted your unban request and am now officially denying your unban request.

Thank you and have a pleasant day.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army