Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My trusted app
Ingame Name: AvaBlackPH

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:542415913

Time Played: 85hr

When First Joined: the server, jan 2021, the forums 04-27-2021

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): I'm usually on periodically between 3pm-4am Arizona time

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Donor/Master

What can you do to help the community?: I feel like I'm very friendly and sociable, people seem to like me on the server. I also want to help keep the game fun and enjoyable.

Why do you want to help the community?: I love the vibe here, everyone is so nice and welcoming. I want this to be a safe space to hang out like it's been for me.

Have you previously been banned? (Link relevant posts): No

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link relevant posts): No

Do you have a way to record video or take screenshots? Yep!

How did you find us?: Sheer coincidence, the first time i ever played g mod i clicked on this server. 

Other: I feel like I'd be a good fit for trusted, and perhaps mod at some point. I think i have done some good stuff on the server and made a lot of friends, so i'd like to help keep the server fun and enjoyable :)
Heart scary mom friend Heart
bump

current time as refrence from gt
[Image: player_time.php?nameb64=QXZhQmxhY2tQSA%3...8016578615]
[Image: ezgif.com-effects.gif?ex=66308f7a&is=661...height=424]
find more through my linktree | Never Forget | My emotinal support cat Green Bean | Smiling Over Orange City (spotify)
(07-26-2021, 11:49 AM)MillyDilly` Wrote: bump

current time as refrence from gt
[Image: player_time.php?nameb64=QXZhQmxhY2tQSA%3...8016578615]
you don't have the activity. You've been gone and dead a while. You need to stick around for a bit and learn the new things such as maps models new illegal spots etc. Do that before applying. You wouldn't be a good fit any time soon until you did all that and can show you'll be around more than a little over a week. They don't want to add more staff that'll be going inactive.
Hi there!

Thanks for taking interest in the staffing team. Before I continue, please understand that my answer is neutral as of right now. There are a number of reasons but the main driving force behind that is your activity in the community. I do understand you came back recently from a decent sized break. I personally would feel better if this app was held on to for a little bit before considering. Just to simply confirm you'll be active in the community. I believe this was touched on by Nuru. My other reason for the neutral is due to having limited interactions with you. Something that can also be worked on with time. Your time in the last week looks fantastic it's just something that should be worked towards for the long run.

"I also want to help keep the game fun and enjoyable."
Quote.

I'm wondering if you can clarify how you intend to help keep the game fun and enjoyable. I'm also wondering if this help transitions to staffing or is perfectly fit where you as of right now.
Being friendly and sociable are very excellent when helping new players into our community. I feel like a positive attitude can really change a situation in most cases. At the very least it can help stop something going too far for no reason. In most cases at least. 

One thing that you may consider is that those friends that you've made in the community will more often than not view you as different if you are to go into staffing. It's something that can't be helped since no one is a fan of being told what to do. Would you be able to tell your friends to drop something or make a ban request if they were to break the rules to the point of no return? Just curious. It's not a fun place to be, I can certainly say that. I've recently gone through this whole process. I'm still working on the practice of de-escalation.

I'm not wanting to put much as of right now because you absolutely need to work on your time. Please take these things into consideration while working on your time in the community.
[Image: wattson-apex-legends.gif]
[Image: 6jCIuUl.gif]
hey Ava,

I would have to agree with both Nuru and Ryzif on this, your play time is rather sparse and when you do come on, it seems as though its for very short times that continue throughout the day. I also want to note that when you are online and I've seen you interact with trolls or micspammers, you seem to get very overwhelmed very quickly, as well, you tend to take things far too personally. I know that its hard to control emotions, and I have definitely let things ruin my day. But at the end of it all you need to be able to just let it go and relax.

with that, I leave you with a -1.

I wish you the best
Go away
H ava, I'm glad you made a staff app but I feel like you do have some things to work on. I believe your choice of topics sometimes can sometimes be inappropriate and these kinds of topics are not very suitable for the server. I feel like this could make some people uncomfortable and as staff of the server that is never a good thing. Also, your lack of activity worries me. I understand that you are eager to play on the server again but I think you should of waited at least 2 months before applying to make sure you get the hand of things such as illegal spots and choosing better topics to discuss. I see the potential and wish you luck in the future but for now it will need to be a -1 from me. Good luck and I hope to see ya improve!

Also, I forgot to mention it but MissPauling already said it and I 100% agree with her.
[Image: 955ef7a32696f2e506ea3319fcb5017a.png][Image: Banned-Gravity-Small.jpg]
Resigned prop hunt trusted 4/16/2021 - 1/1/2022 <3
Hello Ava,
Thanks for applying! I have to agree with everyone here. Looking at GT you have only played about 13mins in the last week and your app hasn't been up for much longer than that and before that you had just recently rejoined us.
I have also seen you let the unsavory types get to you rather quickly on server. Becoming staff paints a target on you for those types so you gotta be able to let it go.
Now I have seen you grow and improve since you first joined, last time we played together I recall you letting other regs know to back off and let the staff do their thing. I haven't played with you since then so I hope that the growth I saw then has continued.
I would like to see more recent play time and I would like to witness you in game more before you become staff. (I know you can't help when I get on but I'll be jumping in a lot more nowadays so I'll be watchingggg)

For now i give a -1.
[Image: drunk-possum.jpg]
MEEP.
STOP FUCKING PUSHING ME.

Hello Ava and thank you for applying. Since you have just returned and your time is inconsistent at this point in time, this staff application is denied. Others brought up some concerns regarding how you have handled trolls and toxic individuals in the past. I believe that you have worked on this and have not heard much, if anything, since you have returned. Keep working and show some time consistency and you should have no problem get trusted in the future.

The next time you may apply is September 6, 2021.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army