Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Curiosity Killed The Cat
Oh hai!

I've been very reluctant to even try and reply to this but I might as well. I'm not going to quote anything regarding the previous app or instances because to be honest, I've no true idea about the situation. Since I'm not going over every single detail I will explain that my answer is completely neutral

I feel like you have a really good handle on dealing with issues in the lobby and your help with recording is super impactful. Instead of hoping someone is recording we can normally be pretty sure you are and it's helped put a decent amount of the baddies away that invade the server. You have a pretty decent grasp on the rules and even can be found reminding me of things that slip my mind at times. Most of this is prior to me becoming staff, when I could actually see you in action without the commands rule coming into effect. As of recent I still would like to believe you've been doing a good job. The main reason for my neutral is that I don't know anything about those previous situations. I think there is a time and place to move on from such things but I'm not the person to say anything about that. Simply throwing my two cents in. 

Good luck!
[Image: wattson-apex-legends.gif]
[Image: 6jCIuUl.gif]
I will not be voting on this application, I'm only going to say a few things. 

A large part of becoming staff is support from the community, there's obvious areas that you need to work on before members of the community trust you with any sort of responsibility (others have named it power) beyond that of Donor. 

I understand you have a desire to be more involved within the community, and you've submitted ban requests along with commenting on others applications/threads. It would seem that your behavior has come into question or maybe even your moral compass, the only thing to do (if you desire to pursue being staff) is to show the community that you are capable of putting these incidents aside and growing from them.  

You've been shown what the community thinks of you, in other words how they view you as a potential staff member. 

Take the criticism and grow from it. I would suggest taking more than a month to work on the points brought up, that way there's longevity to your change and doesn't look like a whim or a spark. 

Best of luck in all that you pursue, hopefully what I said made sense.
Also going to add a -0.5

I think your attitude towards the game and your helpfulness to staff is great. The thing is... you fucked up, and we all fuck up sometimes, but you still fucked up. Now what Nicky said was a little too far and I don't think you had malicious intent, but people in the community don't trust you and that's not a reputation staff should have, you can not like someone but still trust them to do a job as staff, but you still need trust.

But good news, because peoples opinions can change. Personally, I think you need another month or 2 to build back up trust in the community. If you can go another month or 2 without any major incidents I see no reason for people to hold past shit against you.  From what I've seen on you through PH and voice chats you're a chill guy and your work with ban requests along with your willingness to help out when there are no staff online has not gone unnoticed. From what I've seen you use your donor commands (don't like calling it power) responsibly and I don't see (from my point of view, I ain't PH staff) any reason whilst in the future a staff app wouldn't be accepted. 

In short, Rebuild the DINKS communities trust in you, Keep helping in PH and don't fuck up again.
Kaptain Les
TTT Mod
Discord Admin
PH Helper
DR Player
Murder Hater
[Image: otzEX]
Fuck G-Cubed
[Image: he-man-background-1.gif]
(08-08-2021, 10:29 PM)The Triangle Wrote: I will not be voting on this application, I'm only going to say a few things. 

A large part of becoming staff is support from the community, there's obvious areas that you need to work on before members of the community trust you with any sort of responsibility (others have named it power) beyond that of Donor. 

I understand you have a desire to be more involved within the community, and you've submitted ban requests along with commenting on others applications/threads. It would seem that your behavior has come into question or maybe even your moral compass, the only thing to do (if you desire to pursue being staff) is to show the community that you are capable of putting these incidents aside and growing from them.  

You've been shown what the community thinks of you, in other words how they view you as a potential staff member. 

Take the criticism and grow from it. I would suggest taking more than a month to work on the points brought up, that way there's longevity to your change and doesn't look like a whim or a spark. 

Best of luck in all that you pursue, hopefully what I said made sense.
i would just like to point out that the incident was fixed months ago and its been months since any issue (from bot who fixed the issue) its not just been a month or two since the incident its been 5 or 6 and from what i have seen and heard, nobody has reported anything more as i havent done anything more beyond that incident. The discord server when i first joined was very confusing and bot cleared up the confusion for me when he handle the issue. At no point have i ever done anything like that in the ph server and ive been in the ph server since november 2020
[Image: Pixie-Kick.jpg]
Hello Rope!
You have been very helpful and you know the rules, when to ping for staff, etc. but for right now my vote will be neutral. Mainly I say that from my personal standing and from some of the issues being arising within this application. 
I haven't been on server for quiet a bit (aka my personal issues) which is the main reason for my neutral standing. The rest is what comes up within this application - aka your "downfall." People mess up. We're all human. I get it.
Whatever the result of this application don't let it bring you down. If you don't get accepted, try again. If you do get accepted, congratulations.
I hope to see you in game.
[Image: giphy.gif?cid=790b7611aefbf09e110e07fa9d...y.gif&ct=g]
This application is denied for now. We want you to apply again in the future. I know it may seem difficult but we would like you to gain more trust in the community by continuing with what you have been doing for the past month. Being active in the community and server, helping out, and aiding in evidence.

You may apply again on September 12, 2021 or later.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army