Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
make melee knife 2-hit
(07-27-2021, 06:06 AM)Laced Xanax Wrote:
(07-26-2021, 10:45 PM)J@CK XDDD Wrote: You know its been awhile since a new knife thread kudos everyone this was long overdue but im glad it took awhie
thanks to that insightful comment, the server and community as a whole is 100% better, thank you for your service

my mans is just trying to farm rep like you always do Cool

As far as *this* thread is concerned,
  • I agree with Rand's statement above saying that we need to really get down to the core of the problem, teaming.
  • I think nerfing the knife making it a one-shot backstab would make the knife a much more fun item to use
  • The idea of a longer pull out time is also good
  • In practice, I don't know how well it would work out considering how fucking awful gmod is and its models are, tbh there will be a lot of face-stabs and backstabs that don't register so, keep that in mind when you recommend it. However,  (and I'm totally typing out this stuff as it comes to me) I remember back when I first started to play gmod there was a certain knife addon that gave you a sure-fire indicator when a knife would be one-shot. It was like an indicator, it turned red and said one-shot or some shit, as you made your way around the model it would go through the colours orange and yellow, then finally to green. That was in like '12 so I mean, it's there somewhere. That'd be neat and you wouldn't have to worry about the model shit because you would know what it would do before you clicked.
[Image: 76561198079899620.png]
Lex
Dad Joke Connoisseur
Vinyl & Blu-Ray Collector Man 
A-1 Saxophonist
Challenger Eve, Cass & Singed Player
Ex-TTT & Discord Moderator
bump just got knifed 4/6 rounds then 3/6 rounds back to back, 5 by the same user
bump
To be implemented soon: Knife will only instantly kill targets on half health or backstab only. Otherwise, it will do 50
[Image: b_560x95.png]
(08-14-2021, 09:53 PM)Nicol Bolas Wrote: To be implemented soon: Knife will only instantly kill targets on half health or backstab only. Otherwise, it will do 50

Yea it was gonna be this patch but forgot to give it to dink in time oop.
The local Sega & Sonic fanatic.
[Image: JCMB8GH.jpeg]
perfect, thank you