Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
unban whatever
Discord Name: derp#0003

Discord ID: 327827303751090186

Who Banned You: idk maybe jammin

Reason For Ban: "raiding" im sure

Length of Ban: not sure. i think 2 months. been almost 2

Reason for Admins to Unban: I dont beleive i should have been banned but its whatever. i think a warn would have done the job. i promise not to be fucking stupid. i just wanna join vc

Have you been banned before(any of our platforms & Link relevant threads): plenty but not on discord

Other:
i made a thing
i made another thing
i made a new thing

former ttt mod
former dr admin
Staff 2017-2023
+1 you're a pleasant person to be around, just behave yourself please
I've got an obvious bias here, but as one of the people involved I think derp was punished harshly for no good reason. I figured I'd be the one in his position currently due to my history as a retard.

but whatever, that's a convo to have in a few years when we reminisce

+1, free my dawg
(07-28-2021, 02:26 PM)Laced Xanax Wrote: I've got an obvious bias here, but as one of the people involved I think derp was punished harshly for no good reason. I figured I'd be the one in his position currently due to my history as a retard.

but whatever, that's a convo to have in a few years when we reminisce

+1, free my dawg
Yet again, OBVIOUS BIAS HERE, but I'm gonna +1 since a warn would've done more to punish derp than a full ban.
As I recall the ban was in some part due to the fact that derp was already out of the discord and a strike or otherwise could not be given. +1 for unban and whatever the relevant bot strike/warn/punishment would normally be.

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
I swear why am I not suprised something like this happened. 1+ on the unban and hopefully nothing dumb like this happens again lol.
rep farm reply

i mean uh +1 shoulda just been unbanned, prolly coulda just dm'd jammin

also i have zero bias i hate this guy
[Image: TWQlDjL.png] 
-courtesy of a sarcastic fish

[Image: t2X0SiD.png]
-courtesy of milk(2)
Hi Derp,
Yeah the ban is way too long. I think a simple strike for slurs would have sufficed, though because you left the discord a strike wasn't able to be applied.
I issued a ban identical to NotRands as a place-holder, intended for you to appeal here. I was expecting an appeal much earlier.
For context, this is derp's first ever offense in the discord. No prior strikes, punishments, or even warnings were noted.

You have been unbanned and your ban will be removed from the record. You will instead be issued a strike for use of slurs that occurred that day.
Please keep within the discord rules. We are working on adding a place for more "controversial" discussion on dinks drama of the past (perhaps using the new "threads" feature), but until then please respect others who use the discord. And regardless of the discussion matter, slurs have no place.

Welcome back :)
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks