Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[TTT] Top 3 Favorite Maps
every map that noone else likes
[Image: ezgif.com-effects.gif?ex=66308f7a&is=661...height=424]
find more through my linktree | Never Forget | My emotinal support cat Green Bean | Smiling Over Orange City (spotify)
1. Mehhh
2. Lost land
3. Simple

The sun smiles at you with eternal malice
1. PWP
2. Dog
3. Plaza

Honorable Mentions:
-Lost land
-old MC Dolls (w/tester)
-Star Wars w/broken T room (RIP)
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
I seriously do not know how some of you like lostland. You sick fucks.
(07-29-2021, 09:38 AM)Rich Kids on LSD Wrote: I seriously do not know how some of you like lostland. You sick fucks.
Lost land is an acquired taste, like the finest caviar!

The sun smiles at you with eternal malice
(07-29-2021, 09:45 AM)Thayr Wrote:
(07-29-2021, 09:38 AM)Rich Kids on LSD Wrote: I seriously do not know how some of you like lostland. You sick fucks.
I guess my taste buds must be defective, because I tested that map before we added it and my opinion of it being dogshit hasn't changed since, no matter how many times we've played it.

also hot take you're a fucking psycho if you like skeld
1) Project suburb (map objectives are a fuckin hoot. Both for inno or Ts)
2) Vessel on a different server full of non-degenerates horn spamming and getting the map removed (just because of size and the multiple levels/maze type interior)
3) come back to me later
(07-29-2021, 09:52 AM)Laced Xanax Wrote:
(07-29-2021, 09:45 AM)Thayr Wrote:
I guess my taste buds must be defective, because I tested that map before we added it and my opinion of it being dogshit hasn't changed since, no matter how many times we've played it.

also hot take you're a fucking psycho if you like skeld
skeld isn't offensively bad it's just poorly designed with broken/overpowered strategies (and obviously not fit for 32 people, its more of an 8-16 man map).

I really think that maps like lostland, arghhh, toytimegalaxy, etc, are just flat out bad maps. Irredeemable.
(07-29-2021, 09:45 AM)Thayr Wrote: Lost land is an acquired taste, like the finest caviar!
As a wise "racist" once said: "When people say something is an acquired taste, it usually means it tastes awful"
1) ttt_pwp_v4
2) ttt_simple_dinks
3) A tie between ttt_datmap_dinks and ttt_rpg_village
Kaptain Les
TTT Mod
Discord Admin
PH Helper
DR Player
Murder Hater
[Image: otzEX]
Fuck G-Cubed
[Image: he-man-background-1.gif]