Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Underwataaa is utterly broken
In Underwataaa, you're supposed to be given a set of underwater weapons so that you can actually play on the map. A lot of the time though, you just don't get given the weapons. making it nearly impossible to hunt on half the map. Along with this, when you actually do get the weapons, they get rid of any shop weapons that you happen to have. You lose no matter if you get the underwater weapons or don't get them. This absolutely should be fixed, and if that's not possible, it honestly should be removed entirely, since if players without any shop weapons don't get the underwater weapons, it pretty much ruins that round for them, and the people who do have shop weapons can lose those weapons for the round, making things harder for them.
Yes, there is a line or two of code that needs added in a certain spot to ensure that everyone gets underwater weapons every round. It was supposed to be added either before the map was added while it was being added. So either the code is not working or it was not put in. Only one person can put the code in and I will have to check and see if he did so. I know Lt. Star has talked to him about it but I see that it is still an issue.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
Not to undermine the message of this. I agree with everything being said above. I also would like to suggest adding the spawn area to illegal spots for props. It involves going through the speed force arrows as a prop to get back into an area that is to be frank, a pain in the butt to ever return to. This isn't a terribly hard feat for a prop to do but I've never managed to complete this as a hunter. I can provide video proof to further back my suggestion to kind of elaborate. I didn't know if this counted as exploitation or not I'm simply bringing it up while the map is in discussion.

I now see that my eyeballs don't work. Sorry about that Fish.
[Image: wattson-apex-legends.gif]
[Image: 6jCIuUl.gif]
(07-29-2021, 04:46 PM)Ryzif Wrote: Not to undermine the message of this. I agree with everything being said above. I also would like to suggest adding the spawn area to illegal spots for props. It involves going through the speed force arrows as a prop to get back into an area that is to be frank, a pain in the butt to ever return to. This isn't a terribly hard feat for a prop to do but I've never managed to complete this as a hunter. I can provide video proof to further back my suggestion to kind of elaborate. I didn't know if this counted as exploitation or not I'm simply bringing it up while the map is in discussion.

That can be found under rule 2 in the PH rules found here

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
Would it just be easier to replace the map instead of going through the trouble of getting it fixed.
(07-29-2021, 06:17 PM)§4StrenuousSpider Wrote: Would it just be easier to replace the map instead of going through the trouble of getting it fixed.
no considering to get it replaced still have to go through dink
same hassle different pathway

i do know for the lack of shop weapons though that is a map specific thing I'm not entirely sure if it's fixable or not. If they can't find out i will happily look into it for fish and pixie they have a lot on their hands.
(07-29-2021, 08:39 PM)Mother Nuru. Wrote:
(07-29-2021, 06:17 PM)§4StrenuousSpider Wrote: Would it just be easier to replace the map instead of going through the trouble of getting it fixed.

i do know for the lack of shop weapons though that is a map specific thing I'm not entirely sure if it's fixable or not. If they can't find out i will happily look into it for fish and pixie they have a lot on their hands.

Talked to Dink, supposedly the code is there, I sent him just a copy just in case, and the thing still doesn't work. Went on overflow to check the errors and the map isn't on overflow and I do not want others to lose out on gameplay on the main server for something that may not even change anything.

Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
Mother Nuru. Wrote:
§4StrenuousSpider Wrote:Would it just be easier to replace the map instead of going through the trouble of getting it fixed.

so to replace and fix is something Dink has to do? I still feel like replacing the map with one that is known to work is less of a hassle then going through the code to fix it. but I don't really mind either way.