Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Potential August 2021 Weapon Changes
Hi Everyone as expected I have been planning some weapon changes for a bit now. I personally found it hard to manage everything on my own so I'd like to give a welcome to Hong and Minime to form our first official (since I've been admin) TTT Balancing Team. They were chosen to assist me for the love and dedication they have of trying to make things fun while also keeping things fair. Anyways for the fun stuff.

ALL MAIN SERVER RULES AND MOTD/COMMUNITY RULES APPLY HERE

Live on the Test Server right now are the following changes.

M14: Spread buffed from 0.02 to 0.014

M16: Spread buffed from 0.035 to 0.022 

P90: Rate of fire buffed from 0.065 to 0.055 / Damage nerfed from 10 to 8 / 
                  Headshot multiplier nerfed from 2 to 1.25 / Spread nerfed from 0.045 to 0.052

MP9: Damage nerfed from 18 to 17 

AK47: Damage nerfed from 21 to 20

Silenced Sniper: Headshot multiplier buffed from 5 to 5.5 

Striker-12: Rate of fire buffed from 0.45 to 0.35 / Recoil nerfed from 3.65 to 3.85 / Damage nerfed from 4.4 to 3.8 / Gunfire noise level slightly reduced   

Ares Shrike: Rate of fire buffed from 0.12 to 0.10 / Recoil buffed from 2.3 to 1.85

All Changes are not final and could be adjusted by our Balancing Team at any time.

Find our Test Server content here --> 

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2005847279

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...2420102107

Our IP connection is here --> 74.91.121.29:27015

Please leave all feedback in the comments of this thread, I hope you guys try these changes out.
The local Sega & Sonic fanatic.
[Image: JCMB8GH.jpeg]
referring to the p90:

LETS FUCKING GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
unjustified mp9/ak changes
(07-30-2021, 11:48 PM)Battons Wrote: All Changes are not final and could be adjusted by our Balancing Team at any time.
I'd like to highlight this part in particular for everyone. We're very cautious about meta shifts, and if people are unsatisfied with any changes regarding their bread-and-butter guns, we're not likely to make changes that will upset literally everyone (because that's not fun for anyone), if that makes sense.
Personally I don't see the need for the AK nerf. In my opinion it does it's slotted job perfectly fine without being busted, and I've played the server for over 8 weeks total.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
Keep   AK the way it is thanks  Sleepy
Retired gay boy
Yes I still play!!
[Image: image.png]
M16 doesn’t need a buff
[Image: xdjlve.png]
The M16 / M14 accuracy buffs are a good idea. Every weapon that isn't a bullet hose should be very accurate IMO.
MP9 was nerfed in the last 2 weapon changes. I don't think it needs to be nerfed again. and definitely not both damage and fire rate.
Kaptain Les
TTT Mod
Discord Admin
PH Helper
DR Player
Murder Hater
[Image: otzEX]
Fuck G-Cubed
[Image: he-man-background-1.gif]
Updated with changes based on feedback from the testers, these changes are live on test server.
The local Sega & Sonic fanatic.
[Image: JCMB8GH.jpeg]