HELLO ITS ME WHOWHO
Ingame Name: whowho

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:220650606

Who Banned You: Prince Nicky La Flama Blanca

Reason For Ban: Racism/homophobia. Slur baiting/pedophilia (?)

Length of Ban: Permanent 

Reason for Admins to Unban: 
Honestly, I’m from Australia and normally play on an Aussie server. I only came on this server for a few days and didn’t expect to like it much so I definitely did just type some very obscene stuff. This was my idea of fun and although I knew it was wrong, I didn’t intend to hurt anyone and there was honestly no malice behind it. I received several warnings, but on the day I got banned I actually decided that I quite like the server and I was behaving. I didn’t receive any warnings that day but a staff member came on and banned me permanently as a result of all the warnings which is fair enough. 

I believe the slur baiting refers to my use of “negger” as I was being negged at the time. Negging is manipulation via insults, and I was basically being harassed so I said “Imagine being a negger in 2021” or something along those lines. Definitely did NOT mean the N word, and as my track record shows, if I meant it then I definitely would have just said it lol. 

The pedophilic comments are VERY out of context. Basically someone on the server was being made fun of, so I stuck up for them by calling them “sexy”. I was then made aware that they are 16, and I immediately took it back and apologised both to the server and directly to the player. I do not actually know this player, their age, or even how they look. This should all be in the chatlogs (if you keep them) and the allegations of me being a pedo make me sick as a girl who would never hurt a child. 

TL;DR: I am nice and wholesome but stupidly chose to talk shit instead. Also I do not sexualise kids. Please unban me I love you guys *discord kiss*

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): No 

Other: 
I have made some good friends on this server and I quite enjoy the atmosphere of it and I would love to be given another chance! 
this is a severely whitewashed attempt to explain how annoying and awful your presence is on the server. no. -1
[Image: f9b8ef3bac4d0a9b35ad81652a6b3207.png]
[Image: 4fc4715a99b1a2123a5aa986c8845367.png]
[Image: 18d28d872eadfe71833d88028eaae717.png]
[Image: unknown.png]
[Image: unknown.png?width=448&height=675]
[Image: unknown.png?width=334&height=675]
[Image: unknown.png?width=350&height=676]
[Image: unknown.png?width=476&height=676]
[Image: unknown.png?width=455&height=676]
[Image: Screenshot_20210801-160727_Discord.jpg?w...height=676]
I'd like to apologize for my excessive horniness in the above post.
(08-01-2021, 04:16 PM)Rich Kids on LSD Wrote: this is a severely whitewashed attempt to explain how annoying and awful your presence is on the server. no. -1

Sorry you feel that way. Your misogynistic comments (especially the one left on my Steam profile) towards me weren’t that pleasant either but I don’t hold it against you.
I love me some good old fashioned racism and homophobia!!!

-1, You called me the f-word multiple times in voice chat and while I do not personally take offense to this, it could definitely hurt some people. If anything we do not want want to/already don't condone behavior like this on the 4 servers. Please change before making another one of these. Also, don't say "There was no malicious intent" when you've very clearly directed these slurs towards people.
Now I can attest the the pedophilic comments by saying that she didn’t know at the time Mocha was 16 and did take it back immediately after and as far as I know didn’t make any other jokes of that kind after that. However with the am mount of racist:homophobic remarks I’m going to -1 on full unban. The evidence is pretty clear for those
even tho it seems like you put a good amount of effort into your ban request I feel like you're still downplaying the amount of inappropriate things you said on the server. I would say your best shot at being unbanned would be to re-request an unban later because I can't imagine anyone deciding to give you an unban date anytime soon. -1

I think the smallest unban I could support is 2 weeks to a month.
The fuck did I miss while I was gone jeez. After looking over some of the shit that Nicky has posted of your comments I can probably safely say it may be a little bit too soon for this. 1- for now.
Just to clarify - I’m not looking to be immediately unbanned. Just contesting the permanence of my ban as I would like to return to this server in the future eventually. I’m definitely in the wrong here but I do regret my actions if they affected anyone personally. I was honestly just talking shit and don’t even believe in the things I said. Love u all