Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Increase The start time on new map
You chose a new map but the game seems to start right away which means most of the players joining don't do the first round, anyway to have a small delay (Like 10 - 15 seconds) to enable everyone to play the first round.
Kaptain Les
TTT Mod
Discord Admin
PH Helper
DR Player
Murder Hater
[Image: otzEX]
Fuck G-Cubed
[Image: he-man-background-1.gif]
Whenever a new map starts, it takes a minute or so during the prep phase.
Redacted because my brain is small
Thanks laced
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
its time to upgrade my brain i thought this was for ttt
There's already a delay till a round starts. In order for the round to start, there has to be 2 people connected and there's still a 20 second delay till the round even starts.  It's also not a big deal to not play the 1st round as !ghost mode is active so you can run the map to see traps before actually dying by them. 

Most regular players just mess around on 1st round anyway so others can load due to varying connections.
idk I think that dr could use an increase on the timer because most people don't spawn in from what I've seen. +1
[Image: 955ef7a32696f2e506ea3319fcb5017a.png][Image: Banned-Gravity-Small.jpg]
Resigned prop hunt trusted 4/16/2021 - 1/1/2022 <3
Add another round. rounds in dr can either take until you open your third eye or you blink and its over and when its the first round theres always one guy who loaded in faster afk in spawn because he's still loading in and the afk killer either is slow or fast and that dictates who can load in before he dies and that makes it so everyone/most players have to start on round two.

with an extra round theres more time to load in while that one afk guy is still there.
[Image: ezgif.com-effects.gif?ex=66308f7a&is=661...height=424]
find more through my linktree | Never Forget | Green Bean