Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Alora's third Tmod app
Ingame Name: Alora (past names should not have any time)

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:116637398

Time Played:  At the time of typing this up (and if I did math right): 397h (5w 2d 13h 52m) 

When First Joined: August 18, 2018

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): Due to work I have barely any time to play so I'll be off and on, due to being tired. On Weekdays I could be on for a couple of hours or not at all. On the weekends I tend to be on more

Rank Desired: T-mod

Current Rank: Trusted

What can you do to help the community?: I've previously been T-Mod before like I said in my Trusted app I really don't know how to fill this out without sounding stuck-up. I'll just do what I did back then and am doing now

Why do you want to help the community?: Staffing has always been a way to motivate me to continue to play the game. Catching hackers, Ghostbusting, to silencing people who play music through the mic. A server without trolls tends to be when it's the most enjoyable.

Have you previously been banned? (Link relevant posts): Other than Joke bans no

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link relevant posts):
Trusted App1: https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...p?tid=5472
Tmod App1: https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...p?tid=5925
Tmod App2: https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...p?tid=6633
Mod: https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...p?tid=7234
Trusted App2: https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...?tid=12999
Do you have a way to record video or take screenshot? Yes I Use OBS

How did you find us?: As I stated in my past applications, I randomly picked Dinklebergs while I was in the mood for some prop hunt, and ended up sticking with it.

Other: Because I know it's going to be brought up, The reason I have basically no time on DR is because of work and having barely any time. I plan on starting to play DR a bit more once work gets less busy (hopefully soon). For the time being, I'd like to focus on the one with more players instead of standing around an empty server.
The smol an frigil coffee addict
[Image: 86a906c81529bb510b2cfb0162a3035c.png] [Image: 83315f5c55d2650bb8f111e855b7c85c.png]
Oh hai!

I feel like all my experiences in lobby and game have been very pleasant regarding your understanding of the rules and generally just handling the lobby. You have confidence in what you're doing and seem to be perfectly fine even if the server starts lighting on fire. I don't think I can say anything negative towards your app considering what I've witnessed. I think you got it in my opinion. Even with work I think you have some really good activity regarding the community. 

+1 From me!
[Image: wattson-apex-legends.gif]
[Image: 6jCIuUl.gif]
I'm neutral

I've only played on PH with you once as of late due to my work schedule going bananas, there's no red flags that I've seen and your Server Activity is pretty good since you've come back.

For those concerned about the DR side, don't be. Alora and I have been in communication about DR stuff and I don't forsee her getting Tmod as a hindrance to her ability as an Admin of DR. 

I'm mainly neutral because of my minimal exposure on server with you. 

I will say that upon me loading in you did utilize admin chat to inform me of events that happened on server, so A+ on communication skills.  

Best off luck small human.
My only concern is from a DR perspective, as the server really could use some help with a revival.
Since both you and Hexagon don't see this affecting DR, I don't see an issue.

Neutral since I don't play PH but as an admin I don't have an issue here.
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
Ive played with you a lot since we play at similar times and i dont see any issue with giving you a +1 my only concern is you can take a little bit to do a punishment even after warnings.
[Image: Pixie-Kick.jpg]
Hello bean!

I know it's contradictory because I'm MIA with being stupid busy with work, but your activity is always something that concerns me. During my time as staff I've seen you come and go, apply for a position and then ditch almost immediately. I feel like you want the position to be able to avoid the majority of the process with needing other staff to help with a ban, which I get. But we need active staff, not someone who is going to land the position and then go after a short period of time.

For that I'm going to say -1.

Best of luck
Go away
I know I don't play much these days but knowing how Alora has staffed in the past I have no issues with her becoming T-Mod, she has the knowledge and experience. I see no issues with being PH Staff and DR Admin, considering DR has 2 admins for a lightly populated server. Also I don't feel like time should be that important in a decision here since we all have things in life that come up and this game burns people out. It's better to have people around to help when they can then deny them cause we aren't sure they'll stay around.
Ex TTT Mod Dec 14, 2019 - Dec 14, 2019
Ex PH Mod April 14, 2019 - January 20, 2020
Ex PH Mod May 9, 2020 - May 27, 2022
Proud member of the RDMS
Ex Forum Admin May 6, 2022 - May 6, 2022
Former PH Map Editor

This application is accepted.

You already know how to do everything tmod related and have been helpful server side in many situations.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army