unban please :3
Ingame Name: mocha

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:124881616

Who Banned You: Prince Nicky

Reason For Ban: Mass rdm (3 unforgiven reports)

Length of Ban: Indefinite 

Reason for Admins to Unban: I would like to apologize for my mistakes, I apologize for being the troll I was. I usually rdm between friends who are willing to have a bit of fun but I got carried away and proceeded to do it to more than just friends. I did however rdm a friend by the name of Damien, I would like to see if he would forgive me to better my chances at getting unbanned. Thank you for taking your time in reading this and have a good day.

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): 

Banned for a day on rdm and leave.

Other:
(08-05-2021, 09:11 PM)mocha Wrote: I did however rdm a friend by the name of Damien, I would like to see if he would forgive me to better my chances at getting unbanned. 
+1 for an unban for this reason alone. It wasn't much of a malicious mass, as stupid as it sounds to say that, but just don't do it in future.
Yeah why not. Just be careful next time

+1
Kaptain Les
TTT Mod
Discord Admin
PH Helper
DR Player
Murder Hater
[Image: otzEX]
Fuck G-Cubed
[Image: he-man-background-1.gif]
+1 its just mass. just try not to do it again.
Backing off the first 3 replies, don't do it again.

+1 for a full unban.
+1 be less stupid though
It's already been a full week since the ban was added. I talked with mocha shortly after the ban and he was apologetic. I support a full unban.
You should be unbanned, if not reach out to me on steam or discord. Just try not to do it again smh.