Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking for Community Input
I agree with Avi I dont think people who resign from their rank should just be able to unresign it never sat well with me and the fact that others have been able to do it is upsetting. If you dont wanna play for a bit then go inactive dont resign bc that says you dont wanna staff anymore and if you wanna comeback then do what deadpool did. People seem to forget that he resigned as admin but when he wanted to come back and staff he posted a trusted application he went at it the right way how I believe all resigned staff should do it. smile
[Image: 46713d688f8087b1f2d3b92a79d7afea.png]

Future owner  :D
Not sure why it has to be all or nothing - there is a middle ground here. When an admin or any other staff resigns, give them a intermediary period where they can “unresign” without any penalty. If they don’t change their mind within that time frame, they can’t unresign.

Make the time period 3 months - if an admin doesn’t come back within that time, they forfeit their rank.
[Image: xdjlve.png]