Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking for Community Input
(08-06-2021, 05:01 PM)jax Wrote: ok but battons has to resign then, there can only be 2 admins.

You can't get rid of me unless you ban me smh.
The local Sega & Sonic fanatic.
[Image: JCMB8GH.jpeg]
(08-06-2021, 06:06 PM)Battons Wrote:
(08-06-2021, 05:01 PM)jax Wrote: ok but battons has to resign then, there can only be 2 admins.

You can't get rid of me unless you ban me smh.
idk, addressing toxicity didnt hold us down
don't care.
i will also be returning as ttt #4 admin. no inputs needed. all opposition result in 1 kiss
Heya Big Boy

I definitely was and always will be a critic of yours, When dong resigned the server went into a little bit of disarray from the administrative side of house. Long wait times for unbans and staff app responses. I understand you were busy (and I am the biggest advocate of "don't commit your life to an online game") and you copped a lot of shit for something you couldn't control. In saying that it takes like 10mins to check the website for unbans etc but that ain't too big of a deal.

My main question is what happens when you stop working from home, are you still gonna be active in the community and server? 

My Main Opinion tho is that you are not cut out to be an admin. You are cut out to be Co-Owner. You are good at working behind the scenes to improve the quality of the server for the Dinklebergs TTT community whether it be map fixes, traitor items, ammo patches or general bugs. You honestly deserve it. Let Battons and Bryan deal with the day to day administrative shit and focus on where you excel.

To Dink Daddy: (Cause I know you read stuff like this) @"Dinkleberg >:(" 

Now I know you have your reserves about issuing out this rank but Nicol Has been Admin for a long time, Staff for even longer. I believe making Nicol Co-Owner will improve the quality of Dinks TTT. He is someone reliable and trustworthy. He has worked on so much stuff improving quality-of-life shit for the server just because he loves this community and server. Dinks TTT could do with someone of these perms. He deserves the Co-Owner Rank. Trust me when I say trust him.
Kaptain Les
TTT Mod
Discord Admin
PH Helper
DR Player
Murder Hater
[Image: otzEX]
Fuck G-Cubed
[Image: he-man-background-1.gif]
(08-06-2021, 08:53 PM)KaptainLes Wrote: Heya Big Boy

I definitely was and always will be a critic of yours, When dong resigned the server went into a little bit of disarray from the administrative side of house. Long wait times for unbans and staff app responses. I understand you were busy (and I am the biggest advocate of "don't commit your life to an online game") and you copped a lot of shit for something you couldn't control. In saying that it takes like 10mins to check the website for unbans etc but that ain't too big of a deal.

My main question is what happens when you stop working from home, are you still gonna be active in the community and server? 

My Main Opinion tho is that you are not cut out to be an admin. You are cut out to be Co-Owner. You are good at working behind the scenes to improve the quality of the server for the Dinklebergs TTT community whether it be map fixes, traitor items, ammo patches or general bugs. You honestly deserve it. Let Battons and Bryan deal with the day to day administrative shit and focus on where you excel.

To Dink Daddy: (Cause I know you read stuff like this) @"Dinkleberg >:(" 

Now I know you have your reserves about issuing out this rank but Nicol Has been Admin for a long time, Staff for even longer. I believe making Nicol Co-Owner will improve the quality of Dinks TTT. He is someone reliable and trustworthy. He has worked on so much stuff improving quality-of-life shit for the server just because he loves this community and server. Dinks TTT could do with someone of these perms. He deserves the Co-Owner Rank. Trust me when I say trust him.
Not a meme but co won’t happen anymore

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
+1/+1
[Image: IBmuAn7.jpeg]
+1 literally nothing would change you're already doing everything without the rank

In all seriousness though it's up to you really, if you enjoy the extra busyness you get from being admin then go for it, having something to be responsible for is exciting
[Image: horizontal-design-element-3.png]
  Angel I CRAHSED MY CAR
find out more at https://russefarmer.com/
Garry's Mod Performance Tuning Guide
I welcomed Nicol back into our staff discord with a mentor role that allows him to directly communicate with us and advise us and while ultimately Bryan and I make the decisions his voice is very critical for us. Not only that but he has also helped jammin become a fantastic discord admin. He has taken a lot of knowledge from his time solo and shared it with a wide range of us to help our ttt staff team make their own choices which helps delegate server staffing. Basically it allows Bryan and myself more time to focus on new content, balancing, and rule changes. I gladly advocate for nicol to become admin again officially and you could even consider me his sponsor ;)
The local Sega & Sonic fanatic.
[Image: JCMB8GH.jpeg]
I always enjoy playing with you you're always welcome.
[Image: Project-3.jpg]
[Image: v1.png]