Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MIN age for Dinks
We arent these children parents there no reason to try and enforce this if the reason is because you think the server is too toxic for them then we gotta do better as staff smile
(08-09-2021, 03:48 PM)Mother Nuru. Wrote: why are you taking something like that into your own hands and enforcing a rule thats not a rule
why is that not being addressed as well

Honestly don't remember where I heard it but for some reason it stuck in my head, but got pulled up on it, and since corrected. I'm happy to take a strike tho for my fuck up.
(08-09-2021, 05:59 PM)TheUltraFish Wrote: If a child under the age of 13 is playing the game, then they either lied to steam when making their account or their parents/guardians gave them permission or did not care. That gets rid of our legal "obligation" that some have talked about to find out or verify their age. Not to mention, it would not be possible to verify their age 100% unless they flat out told you and then you would have to assume they are being honest or not. (Which this is the internet so good luck with that)

That is actually the only time ive kicked someone, if they responded with Im 7 or 10 or something.
(08-09-2021, 08:49 PM)J@CK XDDD Wrote: We arent these children parents there no reason to try and enforce this if the reason is because you think the server is too toxic for them then we gotta do better as staff smile

There was a couple of similar posts about being better as staff, Stop the talk of pedo's and stoping the toxicity faster to make it a better place, this is something I will work on.

In short, I had a dumb moment, I am very passionate about the protection of children (Related to shit in my childhood but ain't going into that). I support organisations Like Zoe and CWTT. It got the better of me tho as I let my IRL concerns cross over into the game. My Bad. I think the go-to from here is just working on my staffing in the toxicity areas. 

If yall have any more feedback or concerns feel free to comment or let me know in discord.
Kaptain Les
TTT Mod
Discord Admin
PH Helper
DR Player
Murder Hater
[Image: otzEX]
Fuck G-Cubed
[Image: he-man-background-1.gif]