Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
shitpost status
(12-19-2021, 10:34 AM)happy Wrote: Bump
“@[b]Jammin[/b]  also said he would leave this up until new years for the meme“
(12-19-2021, 11:08 AM)§5kkdcquick Wrote:
(12-19-2021, 10:34 AM)happy Wrote: Bump
“@[b]Jammin[/b]  also said he would leave this up until new years for the meme“
I'm not actually planning to leave it up for much longer, I've just been busy and haven't had time to respond properly.

But yes, please give any additional feedback
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
(11-29-2021, 11:31 PM)Mother Nuru. Wrote: I'm going to be one of the rare ones that say -1.
It's the same as a trusted position and I just still don't fully entirely trust you yet. You can be fun to talk to and stuff, but you're also a borderline troll and that's not the kind of image that staff needs anywhere. I wasn't keen on you gaining it back on TTT either but it's not my place to decide. I'm just making my opinion known.
I am far pickier that most, however it's for good reason. Raising the quality of staff applicants and acceptances, is how we raise the quality of the server. Keep in mind; I'm not saying we need strict NO FUN EVER people, I'm saying we need people that don't act out in or out of dinks. Leaves a sour taste.
This goes not only for you but all staff imo.

I know I haven't been that active recently, but the only time I can think of Foxka "acting out" was with ThePhoenix and that doesn't warrant a -1 in my opinion. To be a borderline smartass, if you really think about it, almost every staff member in this community that actively uses the OFFICAL Dinkleberg's discord jokes around in a sarcastic manner with each other. If you're constituting that as being a "borderline troll," then perhaps you should view this as a community issue rather than try and pin it on one person.

Of course, if you could provide evidence that Foxka has acted up recently, I would love to see it. Otherwise, this is a +1 for me without a doubt.
I appreciate all of the feedback received, both from this thread and from those who messaged me privately. The feedback is immensely helpful, and guided our decision.
I also apologies for the excessive length in considering this application, december was a very busy month for me.

At this point in time, all concerns I had with regards to Foxka joining discord staff have been resolved. The discord staff feel comfortable with you joining, and I feel that any issues stemming from your prior admin run aren't really seen in your behavior both in TTT and in the discords today.

After a unaminous discord staff vote, I am happy to welcome you to our discord staff team.
This application has been ACCEPTED.
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks