Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
♥Nick♥ situation
Offender's Name: ♥Nick♥

Offender's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:37507850

Potential Witnesses: @autumn @Pencilvestro 

Reason to Ban: I am not sure about the ban, but seeing as there are no staff on...

Proof: https://ibb.co/7nyzL0X

To further explain the situation, Nick killed Pencil and missed the Bodybomb that he dropped. I passed by his body with autumn and I saw it. I announced via VC that I saw it and was picking it up. I then placed it on Pencil so he wouldn't get defib, as he was already ID. Nick saw me do this but proceeded to kill me because he "hadn't seen the bobybomb drop so it couldn't be from Pencil" but mine. I didn't even shoot back at him and I had plenty time to (as seen also on the logs). 
im almost positive we had at least one staff on. its been several hours since then, but I dont recall you ever announcing you picked up a body bomb. Also, I'd hardly call it "plenty of time", I killed you in seconds.
-1 on a ban but +1 on the correct punishment(s).

Clear cut rdm due to misunderstanding. Maybe a verbal warning should suffice as the minimum punishment but the max should be a slay in my opinion.
i mean i'll take the slay sure, but i dont recall lemon ever calling it out
Closing this without action.
For me to prove this is slayable RDM, I would need some proof that the body bomb was clearly announced.
I don't see any screenshots of chat logs or video of the clear announcement coming in over GMod chat.
The reason for this is seeing someone place a body bomb under most circumstances is KOSable. Had you explained very clearly what you were doing, and there's proof that you explained what you were doing, then this would be slayable since you placed a body bomb on a t after announcing you had a t weapon.

But since Nick is claiming he didn't hear the statement you made, and we don't have any recording of such, there's not much I can do.

Also, we should really be filing ban requests for bannable offenses - e.g. mass/consistent RDM, slurs/toxicity, exploiting, etc, not for a single RDM instances in order to get a slay. I know it's tough for there to be no recourse when there's no staff on and RDM occurs, but frankly if an accident like this occurs, it's usually best to just move on and play the game.

I'm closing this, but will reopen if I am sent evidence that the t weapon announcement was made clearly.
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks