Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I love the color blue, think I'd wear it well?
+1 From the Head of late-night staff (self-appointed, Fuck you ratty), Ryzif is the only staff I see on in those late night/early morning hours, when I get on for a little PH fun after TTT dies. He can handle himself well and is good with finding ghosters and is always willing to lend a hand if he can. You are quick to help out and are pretty friendly (apart from when ya can't tell I'm being sarcastic or mucking around with fish).

Well deserved, Keep up the good work.

Big Old +1
This application has been approved by KaptainLes (Terms and Conditions Apply, Batteries Sold Separately) 
Kaptain Les
TTT Mod
Discord Admin
PH Helper
DR Player
Murder Hater
[Image: otzEX]
Fuck G-Cubed
[Image: he-man-background-1.gif]
Not going to vote since I don't play PH but I would add that on both the public discord and in the staff discord, I've seen you consistently responding to player concerns, responding to calls for help in game, and are a consistent presence in discussions regarding the game.

From an outsider perspective, you have become one of the faces of the prophunt server. If I could personally confirm that your in-game services reflect your out of game attitude, I'm sure I would give you my support.

My only concern is burn out. It seems that you are very very very active, and while you probably are ready to move up to the next level, I don't want to see you get burned out quickly. Make sure to take healthy breaks when necessary.

I don't normally comment on non-TTT apps but since I've seen you a lot around the discord, especially since you joined stuff, I felt it necessary to comment.

Neutral/no-vote because in-game is more important than the factors I listed, and I have never played with you in game (so I'll leave it to the actual experts there :-) )
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
I'm gonna leave +0 because I have 9 mins ph playtime in past month.

You've done incredible, youre doing so great.You now the rules ,12 ban request in past month and  helpful with any questions about the server.

I'd like to see you for another month with trusted rank.But I don't see much problem with you jumping T mod rank so fast.

This is your last month activity.
[Image: player_time.php?nameb64=Unl6aWY%3D&host=...2288608242]
It seems that you are very active. I don't want to see you get burned out . Remember to take breaks please.:D

also ur nerd
(08-18-2021, 09:38 PM)Norm Minder >:( Wrote: I'm gonna leave +0 because I have 9 mins ph playtime in past month.

You've done incredible, youre doing so great.You now the rules ,12 ban request in past month and  helpful with any questions about the server.

I'd like to see you for another month with trusted rank.But I don't see much problem with you jumping T mod rank so fast.

This is your last month activity.
[Image: player_time.php?nameb64=Unl6aWY%3D&host=...2288608242]
It seems that you are very active. I don't want to see you get burned out . Remember to take breaks please.:D
I'm hoping to address some things with this response. Mainly my activity. I do understand that I have been a little too active honestly. This will drop with time once I don't have a large amount of free time. Well this large of an amount of free time. I understand I don't have to live in the server kind of like I might as well have been for a little bit. I can assure you I'm in no way near burn out. I just enjoy my time there and dealing with the issues is just something I try my best to do so that it may remain fun.

I can also understand the idea of myself rushing this. I wasn't sure I'd get these responses to be completely honest. I appreciate all the votes of confidence. My original thing was throwing this out there early so that I may work on anything that I could possibly see, any problems associated with myself and deal with any concerns that anyone may have with me. My goal was to address them and work on them. I'm perfectly fine with being patient if need be and pushing this off for the future if the decision is made to post pone this. 

Thank you all for your support on this app thus far!

No U Norm.
[Image: wattson-apex-legends.gif]
[Image: 6jCIuUl.gif]
Ryzif!! Hello hello, long time no see!

Getting down to business - yes. You're very qualified in my opinion. You know the rules, you ping for needed assistance when need be, you ask questions when need be, etc. You've got it all checked and marked ready to go!
I believe you are ready but I do want to stress the need and necessity of taking care of yourself. I know we've had a conversation about this all before and such but I'm still going to preach it because I'm a person who cares wildly about others — take breaks, hydrate, eat regularly, do all the good things for yourself! The server can get crappy sometimes but on the flipside I know that it can also get a little boring so just remember to take a step back sometimes when you need it.
And, yes, you may be moving fast but there have been no issues with you at all because of it. If anything it just helps the server more to have an extra set of hands that can take care of those baddies. 

+1

I hope to see you in the Blue Team soon C:

P.S. I'd also like to see those ban requests of yours shrink in size bc holy hecc
[Image: giphy.gif?cid=790b7611aefbf09e110e07fa9d...y.gif&ct=g]
(08-18-2021, 09:38 PM)Norm Minder Wrote: 12 ban request in past month

pretty sure he has over 30
+1.

I am a mere TTT player but I have been playing prop hunt a bit the past 2 or more days. Ryzif has been a VERY active player/staff member everytime I've gotten on. He has helped many a player (Including Me) with understanding the rules and learning how to play the game. He has been punishing players perfectly (In my eyes) when they have broken the rules. The only issue I have is of course burn out, but honestly it's very minor since a person can decide whenever they're burnt out or not and take a break whenever they need to. I am in full support of Ryzif getting Blue.

Also, shut up Ryzif.
TTT Staff | Mod Blush  9/15/21 - 11/12/21, 10/28/22 - 3/16/2023, 11/9/2023 -

Never Forget

TV GIRL

[Image: 4wmnJmh.jpg]
No concerns with you advancing to Tmod

Best of luck

I can agree with both ratty and Kaptain that you are on at very late/odd times that many others are not usually on for. You take disciplinary action when needed very quickly and handle every situation seriously and professionally. 

I am definitely +1ing, I hope everything goes good for you!
Retired gay boy
Yes I still play!!
[Image: image.png]
Bump
[Image: Untitled-1.jpg]