Burn him so he'll never be, never-ever be like us
-1 for the already willingness and failed attempt to ban evade. My question is do you intend to cease what got you banned in the first place, or nah since you don't believe it to be an exploit?
[Image: gYIxK93.png]
awww HELLL nah -1

Anyone who clearly lacks the capability to learn from several bans and fails to alt evade that poorly legit shouldn't be able to play on any of our servers. Stay gone.
i think every;one shoulpd havea second change
the only sneaven ill be sent to... iis when ill be snalone with you
[Image: xLQeam1.jpg]
[Image: 6db.jpg]
-1. From the looks of it, it seems you were given several chances to fix things. This is kind of pathetic to exploit such a chill game. It's gonna be an lol from me.
I warned you twice, both times you responded with "I dont care" and "I'm not going to stop lol". You made your bed.
The community still is not ready for you to come back at this time and you have shown you don't plan on abiding by our rules by alting. If you can stay alt free you will have a better chance next time.
I will also be placing a hold period that you may not submit another appeal for 6 months. That places the date on 02/19/22
The local Sega & Sonic fanatic.
[Image: JCMB8GH.jpeg]