Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Afk Runners
Takes way too long for a afk runners to die. Shouldn't be too hard of a fix.
If you would be more specific as to which maps need adjustment, it would expedite the process of a potential fix for this.
We removed all but one map that doesn't have an AFK killer, that being minecraft_cave (dink couldn't find it in the files)
The smol an frigil coffee addict
[Image: 86a906c81529bb510b2cfb0162a3035c.png] [Image: 83315f5c55d2650bb8f111e855b7c85c.png]
I think he’s debating the time limit

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
(08-18-2021, 12:25 PM)matt_st3 (Strongrule) Wrote: I think he’s debating the time limit
That is something we can't do without editing the maps, each map has a different timer. Unless we introduce our own.
The smol an frigil coffee addict
[Image: 86a906c81529bb510b2cfb0162a3035c.png] [Image: 83315f5c55d2650bb8f111e855b7c85c.png]
(08-17-2021, 08:23 PM)Greatest™ Wrote: Takes way too long for a afk runners to die. Shouldn't be too hard of a fix.
i went over this with you on the server many times about all of the constant variables and why there isnt vote to kick/ban all afk killers are on different times and basis for example, 
Deathrun_holyshit_final--Its afk killer is only activated by a invisible wall that runners go by. so if that wall is never touched the afk killer never happens and that map aswell isn't something we can't really openly edit the guy who made it made it very clear he doesn't want people touching it.

now we could make a zone that acts like an afk killer but why if theres already a working one and if it glitches out then your just going to bash higher ups as if its there fault (that common glitch with afk killers). If you could just join the dinks discord you can ask the dr staff to kick people from there and it would make it so much easier.
Is there a rule somewhere or a guideline that I missed saying how long you can wait until kicking an AFK without the AFK killer kicking in?
Kaptain Les
TTT Mod
Discord Admin
PH Helper
DR Player
Murder Hater
[Image: otzEX]
Fuck G-Cubed
[Image: he-man-background-1.gif]
(08-18-2021, 08:01 PM)KaptainLes Wrote: Is there a rule somewhere or a guideline that I missed saying how long you can wait until kicking an AFK without the AFK killer kicking in?

Thank you for bringing this up. The Donor Guidelines have been updated as to how to handle such situations.