Censored
(08-19-2021, 02:07 AM)DynastyOSX Wrote: +1 for retaining the donor status. Pooh really loves Dinkleberg. I'm not kidding. GMod is like the only game I ever see him play, and the dude loves Dinkleberg's relatively chill atmosphere. I believe his apology is genuine and he really will chill out going forward. He even said it himself, "If it happens again, take it away." Everyone deserves a second chance. I mean, the dude paid $15 to donate to this small server. This doesn't justify rule-breaking, but it shows that he at least has some sort of interest in the server and it also shows that he actually has something to lose if he acts up again. If he fucks up again, he basically loses $15. Anyways, Pooh adds humor and chill vibes to the server, something Dinkleberg's TTT is severely, desperately in need of.
He already lost the 15 when he payed dinkman for the rank and if u looked under the perks of the rank it literally says rank is permanent unless abused
[Image: J6yUs0g]
To I understanding this ban is only to stop further abuse of the donor rank until dink is able to get on to remove it.
One donor is removed he will be immediately unbanned.

If you really wanted to keep donor, you should have heated the two formal warnings, as well as the multitude of informal warnings, that you've received.

[Image: 7371bc093827657ef0c8e95a9a4ad49a.png]
Once you got donor, you kicked staff members, donors, random guests, all without any real reason. If the individuals whom you kicked consented that is one thing, but this is a bit out of control. Believe it or not, the donor rank does not allow you to sidestep the rules - despite you telling one of our staff members that that is exactly why you bought donor.

So yeah I +1 unban once his donor is removed, but you've used your donor so badly that we had to temporarily ban you until we can get it removed. You simply cannot be trusted with the role.
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
You literally kicked me yesterday when @bryanbrr was on. If the Admin of the server didn't deem it necessary to kick someone, you as a donor, do not get to override him.
[Image: xdjlve.png]
(08-19-2021, 12:55 PM)jax Wrote: You literally kicked me yesterday when @bryanbrr was on. If the Admin of the server didn't deem it necessary to kick someone, you as a donor, do not get to override him.
Apparently that’s a heavily debated topic these days… a shame. 

but no this is past a strike systems this a list longer then many donor removals.

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
If I recall correctly this dude literally bought donor as a joke just so he could kick Hong.
I witnessed said individual, Kick, and Gag players on the server without reason. Players included @"derp" (Did nothing) @milk (2)(Did nothing) and @jax (queued Earrape) were all kicked. I verbally warned him without knowledge of previous warns from other Admins. Dink has already been notified to remove your donor rank and will be unbanned when the deed is done. 

Sorry to see you lose rank.
[Image: Bry-Donor-2.gif]
11:40:54: [ULX] (Console) added Pooh to group supporter

You have been unbanned. You may return to playing.
[Image: Bry-Donor-2.gif]