Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hunter Taunts getting a longer delay maybe?
So I'm bringing this up because of recent events of hunters spamming their taunts. It's not needed and it just causes headaches. I wouldn't want to request or even try to get the feature removed itself since there are actually fun taunts for hunters.

I just want a longer delay. I think the current one is about 6 seconds? I feel like it would be easier to raise this delay to a minute or maybe even just thirty seconds. Just something less active for a taunt that doesn't even need to be heard. 

I have issues with certain people (primarily trolls) spamming this over and over. It's annoying to the lobby and everyone who actually can hear. Just a suggestion that I considered whenever dealing with this last. Not even sure this is something that can be changed to be honest.
[Image: wattson-apex-legends.gif]
[Image: 6jCIuUl.gif]
And if you see Dr. Breen, tell him I said Fuck You!

Yeah I'd have to agree with this, though maybe 30 seconds as opposed to a full minute? 5ish taunts per round seems kinda low.
 Uh oh, all errors!
(08-22-2021, 06:22 AM)Ryzif Wrote: So I'm bringing this up because of recent events of hunters spamming their taunts. It's not needed and it just causes headaches. I wouldn't want to request or even try to get the feature removed itself since there are actually fun taunts for hunters.

I just want a longer delay. I think the current one is about 6 seconds? I feel like it would be easier to raise this delay to a minute or maybe even just thirty seconds. Just something less active for a taunt that doesn't even need to be heard. 

I have issues with certain people (primarily trolls) spamming this over and over. It's annoying to the lobby and everyone who actually can hear. Just a suggestion that I considered whenever dealing with this last. Not even sure this is something that can be changed to be honest.

I had no idea hunters could taunt lol. Tho I agree with you it should be raised but I also agree with Hax that 1 min is quite long. I believe 15-20 secs would suffice just fine.
convar is ph_normal_taunt_delay
[Image: horizontal-design-element-3.png]
  Angel I CRAHSED MY CAR
find out more at https://russefarmer.com/
Garry's Mod Performance Tuning Guide
I think the hunter/prop taunts are either the same or similar. Anyways, they have been adjusted in the past, I think, and can be adjusted again if need be. If we are going to adjust the hunter's taunt time, we may as well use it for the props as well. Some of the taunts are long and can be spammed the entire round by both sides that have been annoying at times.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army