Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I want to be trusted please
Format
Use the format below when applying for staff. Fill all fields to the best of your ability.

In-game Name (please include past names): Jeb

Steam ID:76561198038507756

Time Played (in hours): 4 DAys 21 HOurs 17 Mins

When You First Joined DR (Day/Month/Year): i dont remember 

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): every day all day thats on god baby girl

Rank Desired: The highest or the lowest

Current Rank: Regular

What more can you do to help the community?: i can keep the bad boys out of the server and teach the younglings how to bhop and play deathrun like a pro

Why do you want to help the community?:because i love children Heart

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts. If you have been banned on any of Dinks servers within the past 3 months, your application will automatically be denied.):i dont think i have

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link Relevant Posts):no this is my first time

Do You Have Previous Experience with Staffing a Gaming Server? Yes/No. (If yes, where and what were your responsibilities?) [Previous Experience is not required] 
i think i was a super admin on a darkrp server
How did you find us?:i ran garrys mod then i selected deathrun then i saw this server then i joined the game

Other: N\a
Locking duplicate app

https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...?tid=14790
Refer to this application instead
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks