Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jump Pack Questionaire
As many of you know, the jump pack on TTT is currently disabled to test the waters on what the future of the item is on TTT. @Nicol Bolas has graciously made a Google Form to collect feedback about what everyone's thoughts are on the change. Do you hate the change? Do you like it? Do you want the Jumppack back but with changes to how it works? Please take the survey so we can have the most information available to us. 

The Link to the Survey: Jump Pack Questionaire

I'll leave this thread open to suggestions. Do not belittle or hate other people's opinions or suggestions. 

Thanks, Y'all <3
[Image: Bry-Donor-2.gif]
My only problem with a jump pack free world is fall damage. Ladders in this game suck dookie balls qnd without a jump pack, youll die going down one.
i made a thing
i made another thing
i made a new thing

former ttt mod
former dr admin
Staff 2017-2023
(08-24-2021, 11:30 AM)derp Wrote: My only problem with a jump pack free world is fall damage. Ladders in this game suck dookie balls qnd without a jump pack, youll die going down one.
^ this is true. Could adjust gravity a little bit maybe.
(08-24-2021, 11:30 AM)derp Wrote: My only problem with a jump pack free world is fall damage. Ladders in this game suck dookie balls qnd without a jump pack, youll die going down one.
Yeah I agree with derp. Especially on ttt_canyon that map sucks even more without jumpack and that goes for other maps. So idk if there's a way to adjust that so its only useful for mitigating fall damage.
[Image: shshy.gif?width=953&height=149]
we should test out a low gravity that puts your head *juuuust* below the ceiling of most maps.
Hell there’s bound to be a way to just straight up mitigate fall damage in the server itself. Or I do like the sound of a double jump. Forgot why some said it was a bad idea.

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
(08-24-2021, 11:42 AM)matt_st3 (Strongrule) Wrote: Hell there’s bound to be a way to just straight up mitigate fall damage in the server itself. Or I do like the sound of a double jump. Forgot why some said it was a bad idea.
I could ask mini later he probably knows why. I think he said it before on one of his old forum posts.
double jump would be terrible
(08-24-2021, 11:42 AM)matt_st3 (Strongrule) Wrote: Or I do like the sound of a double jump.
FUCK no
Should never be removed and at the very least be modified to make it only hover/gain less height. No jump pack is boring. “Competitiveness” should never outweigh fun in a garrys mod mini game.