Poll: is subway tuna, tuna?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
yes
42.86%
9 42.86%
no
57.14%
12 57.14%
Total 21 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
is subway tuna actually tuna
The only tuna i eat is raw tuna. Maybe with some mayo and rice if i feel like it.
[Image: h4r1WLO.gif]
Good Games
Retired TTT Moderator
03-07-2020 ~ 11-17-2020
Unofficial Retired Murder Test-Moderator
11-06-2019 ~ 11-17-2020
(08-24-2021, 05:34 PM)Reina Wrote: At what point does the sawdust to tuna ratio make it stop counting as actual tuna

Sawdust is full of protein and vitamins don't let anyone tell you differently. There's a reason beavers eat wood.

Subway is gross yes
[Image: b_560x95.png]
(08-24-2021, 06:26 PM)dong Wrote: To be honest all of the subway I’ve had has been a hit or miss. Sometimes their chicken, tuna, bacon, etc. tastes like the real deal, and other times it tasted equivalent to the fake crab sticks you buy at Kroger or Walmart. I guess it depends on the location, but a chain “fast food” like that is going to give you whatever cheap stuff they get shipped to their store and sell it for more.

I also realized my previous statement didn’t include my actual answer lol. I believe that their meats are real yes, but heavily preserved with lots of trash. Essentially the real deal, but you can buy mass quantities to put in your freezer for 5 bucks if that gives you my nutritional view on it.

It's because every Subway has its own owner. They are franchises that operate under that business model, however Subway (the corporation) receives a % of revenues (not profits), which is why there are so many different subways, so much competition because they'll literally give Subways to anyone for more money. Some Subways' owners care a lot more than others.

I'll have Subway like once or twice a year and never had the tuna. It's a sandwich place... just make a sandwich at home or get something better to eat if you go out for food.
I've never had the tuna, I always get turkey and pepperoni.

But I think it's real tuna, just with lots of preservatives. If it isn't then what else could it possibly be?
I like subway and I eat the tuna there. But it does look a little off...

https://imgur.com/gqd4AW8

Edit: I honestly just happened to have a tuna sandwich from Subway in my fridge and saw this post.
(08-25-2021, 08:08 AM)Chip Wrote: I like subway and I eat the tuna there. But it does look a little off...

https://imgur.com/gqd4AW8

Edit: I honestly just happened to have a tuna sandwich from Subway in my fridge and saw this post.

that motherfucker is MOLDY
Its alien meat.