Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Master Peace Disturber
Offender's Name: Jeb

Offender's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:39121014

Potential Witnesses: Eggroll, Miss Mistake, Stony, Nitrus, ect.

Reason to Ban: Mic Spam, Racism, Sexual Talk, Pedo talk

Proof: "Jeb" by eggroll ||Mistakes video (time stamps in desc)

Other: Jeb is a awful person and i do not think he deserves a ban of a short length, he is just a troll that constantly mic spams all songs with the n-word or something other such as something sexist or pedophiliac. He even does it around children. this is not a person that should be allowed on the server or in this community and i can only imagine what he says when noone is watching.
+1 dude put "i love children" on his disaster of a trusted app. We don't need another predator trying to hang around here
[Image: J6yUs0g]
On both of the videos, there are only a couple of timestamps.  I believe this is because it would be tedious for the uploader to put 40-50 timestamps for each video.  I encourage staff to watch the videos from start to finish.
I just watched both videos, and he is constantly dropping N-bombs or other inappropriate talk regardless of the presence of children or not.
From just watching these two videos, I can say that there is absolutely no benefit to allowing Jeb to remain on the DR servers (or any of the Dinkleberg servers for that matter).
First off fucking yikes. This kind of behavior, the jokes, the slurs, the fucked up comments. Why is this guy still here?
I have to agree with everyone so far. Please give this guy the boot. The stinky boot to be exact. If not permanent at the very least a long one. This kind of behavior is not welcome here. I like to be fair with everyone but that kind of stuff screams "ban me now". IMO.

Heckin big +1
[Image: wattson-apex-legends.gif]
[Image: 6jCIuUl.gif]
I only played 10 minutes yesterday and this person was asking how he is still not banned.I don't think this ban request will surprise him.

I do not think he deserves a ban of a short length.Server or community doesn't need people like that
Still ongoing today lol https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/3...-46-19.mp4

this ones just messed up (skip to the last 10 seconds) https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/3...-33-41.mp4

Jeb, why do you say such weird things?
Player has been banned for 1 week. 
Thank you for the report