Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lower Ban
The fact that you have been warned multiple times but continued to use slurs and target people means that you didn't care. Now you know to heed the warnings. Regardless of knowing you were being watched or not, slurs are never ok. Accept the month ban and come back with a better attitude. You could have had a longer ban if not a perma ban, so take this time to chill out.

-1 on reduction, -1 on unban
[Image: giphy.gif]
(08-29-2021, 07:15 PM)Greatest™ Wrote:
(08-29-2021, 07:02 PM)MillyDilly` Wrote: We only have 5 separate occasions of you using the f-slur and n-word (that we know of) and other occasions of you in general being toxic to players the fact your saying you didn't know it was logged meaning you would do it when or where its not is not comfterbal for me. 

secondly i have warned you on multiple occasions infact i warned you hours ago and you left the server after said warning. 

-1 on reduction and -1 a full unban
Anything you have ever warned me about was minor, and when I left earlier I was in a call and did not hear what you said so you can inform me about that if youd like. Everyone is tripping about the whole logs thing, acting like im a raging homophobe who will wait for an admin to be off so I can say a slur. I do not play this game to talk to 12 year olds who are trying their hardest to be funny. 99% of what I say is just jokes, and most the time when I am toxic its torwards someone I know who does not care.
Huh, interesting. I'm fairly sure he's warned you over this stuff but let's throw around hypotheticals. It's not his responsibility to make sure you know the rules. That falls to your own shoulders. Read them, learn them, go by them. Being respectful of others isn't a hard thing to do. I believe the whole thing about the logs is coming from the fact that you're only apologizing because you were caught an leniently punished. 

Believe me, this is lenient considering the evidence. I say your real apology should be serving your ban, in full.

-1 to unban and reduction.
[Image: wattson-apex-legends.gif]
[Image: 6jCIuUl.gif]
(08-29-2021, 07:02 PM)MillyDilly` Wrote: We only have 5 separate occasions of you using the f-slur and n-word (that we know of) and other occasions of you in general being toxic to players the fact your saying you didn't know it was logged meaning you would do it when or where its not is not comfterbal for me. 

secondly i have warned you on multiple occasions infact i warned you hours ago and you left the server after said warning. 

Anything you have ever warned me about was minor, and when I left earlier I was in a call and did not hear what you said so you can inform me about that if youd like. Everyone is tripping about the whole logs thing, acting like im a raging homophobe who will wait for an admin to be off so I can say a slur. I do not play this game to talk to 12 year olds who are trying their hardest to be funny. 99% of what I say is just jokes, and most the time when I am toxic its torwards someone I know who does not care.

You have use this "Jokes" excuse before it's clearly not or your bad at trolling. and i do not understand what you mean by minor it is still a warning from a staff member that was givin to you via vc and in-game chat. "wait for an admin to be off so I can say a slur" well you do, everytime i leave you convert from quiet, to "freaks" and "f-slur" you act like this often when i leave

You are typing in text chat and there is no clear indication you are joking. From our perspective, you call people slurs with malicious intent. There is no way you can call that a joke.
[Image: giphy.gif]
talk shit get hit
-1 cope
[Image: horizontal-design-element-3.png]
  Angel I CRAHSED MY CAR
find out more at https://russefarmer.com/
Garry's Mod Performance Tuning Guide
Here is the relay of you saying the f slur. Have a good day. Please see attached.

[Image: 955ef7a32696f2e506ea3319fcb5017a.png][Image: Banned-Gravity-Small.jpg]
Resigned prop hunt trusted 4/16/2021 - 1/1/2022 <3
-1 on reduction. Homophobic slurs are inexcusable. I didn't even bother reading past the ban reason lmao.

Edit: after seeing the relay I honestly think you should just be perma-banned. That's some seriously scummy and aggressive shit you said, and the fact that the only thing that will keep you from doing it is knowing that staff is watching just tells me you don't even understand what you did wrong. I've taught 5 year olds who are better than you at empathizing and understanding how their actions affect others.
Unban denied, serve your time.

Deleting your unban doesn't make it go away, I just bring it back. 

Here is the Ban Request I made to document what you had said so for. 

A 1 month ban was generous. Doing anything similar to this again will result in a wonderful permanent ban. 

Cheers mate.