Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The 20+ Damage reportable rule.
(09-01-2021, 04:52 AM)MillyDilly` Wrote:
(09-01-2021, 04:09 AM)Laced Xanax Wrote: Disarmer still counts as gun damage, making any amount KOSable
i get slain for this because im told it does no damage and is a harmless weapon
It does 1 damage when it disarms you, unless there was a very recent change I wasn't made aware of. That's KOSable. Whoever slayed you is stupid.
(09-01-2021, 06:24 AM)Laced Xanax Wrote:
(09-01-2021, 04:09 AM)Laced Xanax Wrote: Disarmer still counts as gun damage, making any amount KOSable
It does 1 damage when it disarms you, unless there was a very recent change I wasn't made aware of. That's KOSable. Whoever slayed you is stupid.
no change
[Image: 4kcofo.jpg]thx fish[Image: Salsa_UwU.jpg]
(09-01-2021, 06:48 AM)Cryptic Salsa Wrote:
(09-01-2021, 06:24 AM)Laced Xanax Wrote:
no change
Then it stands.

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
Yeah but my main point was that people used the disarmer to make a person drop a t weapon when they don’t even have it out or took it out at all during the round. Anyway some people believe this to be good while others believe it to be bad. Me personally I can see it kinda being lame since the player/traitor may of not even had a chance to do anything shortly after they buy a t weapon. Anyway that’s just my opinion on it though based on how I seen some players get upset by stuff like that before on here. If anyone was curious the old thread I reading that reminded me of see situations like this was this thread. https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...389&page=2 . King tigers comment in response to the using disarmer to kos a t who didn’t even take their t weapon out at all they just dropped it due to the disarmer. Anyway hopefully I explained this well enough. Again this is just my opinion and view on it based on how I seen some players react to it sometimes.
Considering it’s not a det item and it come from the shop, it should be carefully considered how to use. Obviously the further in the round you go the less this works, causing various rdm scenarios. It would be best for staff to not allow this to become an effective T tester and not allow this to be a kosable reason (dropping weapons, dmg is kosable), yet I also see where it works early in the round by “common sense”. About the only caveat would be until the first T is dead since that’s the only time a T weapon should be in the hands of an inno. Still, it’s a wrench and just one more thing to check in the round.

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon