Posting on Behalf of another player
-1, post your own unban buddy
TTT Staff | Mod Blush  9/15/21 - 11/12/21, 10/28/22 - 3/16/2023, 11/9/2023 -

Never Forget

TV GIRL

[Image: 4wmnJmh.jpg]
Bumping this.
People who are saying "iF hE cAnT wRiTe iT hImSeLf He ShOuLdNt Be UnBaNnEd" clearly ignored the last line of this post; typical dink forums user moment

Let the guy come back; worst case scenario he's an obnoxious prick and you can permanent ban him again. 

+1
-1 regardless and I did read the line. If he can get in the game he can sign in here; it’s the same login.

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
(09-10-2021, 10:05 PM)David Wrote: People who are saying "iF hE cAnT wRiTe iT hImSeLf He ShOuLdNt Be UnBaNnEd" clearly ignored the last line of this post; typical dink forums user moment

Let the guy come back; worst case scenario he's an obnoxious prick and you can permanent ban him again. 

+1
I don't see why we should unban them. As of now I have no information about whether or not their behavior will continue and I have no reason to suspect that they will align themselves within the rules when they rejoin. If they create an account and perhaps testify to that effect then a different opinion can be reached at that point.

But we shouldn't just unban someone because we can reban them later after they mess with the server. There's no reason for us to deal with obnoxious pricks in the first place. If he wants to create an account, which is literally just signing into steam, and comment here then we can perhaps get some assurances of better behavior.

I don't know what the last line of the original post has to do with me disagreeing with his need to comment. It seems unrelated, as I'm not attacking thunder for his post.

Frankly, if this was a mass RDM ban from years ago, someone made a mistake, that would be one thing. But a ban related to behavioral issues such as trolling and toxicity shouldn't just be unbanned without statements from the offender.

Sorry for the rant, I'm driving up north and have literally nothing else to do right now.

Respectfully, I disagree with salty, and am a minus 1 to an unban at this time.
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
(09-10-2021, 10:42 PM)Jammin Wrote: Sorry for the rant, I'm driving up north and have literally nothing else to do right now.

Respectfully, I disagree with salty, and am a minus 1 to an unban at this time.

fair enough my man Jammin; I was primarily referring who used that as the only reason why they -1'ed it; for people who actually had legit issues with the guy I have no problem with what they had stated. To be completely honest, I reread this thread and saw that this man has a pretty consistent history of being a problem sooooo i retract my vote and flip it to the other side.

keep him banned lmao
Unban request denied. Player may submit a new appeal starting 10/14/21. If they are having issues creating a forum account to do so please reach out to an admin in Discord.
[Image: b_560x95.png]