Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Staff Option on the Vending Machine
Bumping before a decision is made.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
I know it isn't my place to comment of PropHunt apps/unbans e.t.c because I don't play PropHunt often, However I believe chellman should become a staff member, so I am giving them a +1.

In my little playtime with them I have seen them act in a demeanor that proves to me that they should be a staff member. Let's get them green!
Sorry but I can't support an impersonator.

Seriously though, I think you'd make a good staff. From what I've seen, you've done well with finding and reporting people.
+1
After reading all posts.I have no concerns.

Keep up the good work ur nice guy
Bump
Poking my head into foreign affairs here, but from what I've read of your responses here and in the Discord you come across as very competent and that you have a good head on your shoulders. Many other things stand you out from others and I think that you'll make a great Trusted, so +1 from me.
Your application for trusted is accepted.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army