Unban request - I'll try to get my shit together
I'll play with sound, and try my best to reform myself. A big issue was the sound too like Pencil mentioned. Im sorry boys, but thx for believing that i want to chang.
Your community is awsome, and i want to become the good old player i was before.

Nazus, I havent been banned a lot, and the warnings are mostly for me being afk.
But like i said, whenever i come back, the afk issue may be hard to fix cuz the adhd drives me away easily.
But i'd like to make a deal on that whenever you guys feel like moving me or kicking me, then just do it. Whenever im afk and it impacts the game. Dont follow the chain, just make a individual deal with me, and im saying that you can move me whenever you want. And we'll get rid of that issue :)
Sounds good?
+1 for a reduction, but not a total unban. Not sure why the ADHD impulsivity comment was called guilt-tripping when it is a valid explanation that shows it wasn't malicious. Just try to consciously remind yourself to put time between the urge to do something and the actual execution.
[Image: IBmuAn7.jpeg]
I know reina. Im building back up my tolerance, so im not on my ritalin lately
I don't see evidence of the attempted mass, @KaptainLes care to share?

+1 reduction to idk like 2-3 weeks from time of ban. But please behave yourself because you likely won't get another chance if you are granted one here.

Also when going AFK, hit F1 and put yourself into spectator, or just disconnect altogether. Unless you are really ok with us kicking you whenever you are standing still...
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
uuughhhh
i agree entirely with jammin
+1 for reduction to 3 weeks please just dont do dumb shit (feels like im saying that a lot lately)
(09-09-2021, 08:25 AM)Jammin Wrote: I don't see evidence of the attempted mass, @KaptainLes care to share?

+1 reduction to idk like 2-3 weeks from time of ban. But please behave yourself because you likely won't get another chance if you are granted one here.

Also when going AFK, hit F1 and put yourself into spectator, or just disconnect altogether. Unless you are really ok with us kicking you whenever you are standing still...
Im really ok with u moving me to spec or kicking me. I often just check something on the phone or go out for some water or to just do something quickly and i dont intend to be afk for long, but i get driven away and stay afk for longer than intended. This will be a strugle as i often dont intend to be afk for long, so i cant predict that i'll be gone for longer than 1-2min max.  

So lets just make a deal. 
You may move me to specs or kick me whenever me being afk is impacting the game. 
Thx for understanding jammin<3

But boys, seriously. Iv'e gone through the reports on me from f.eks bowling and the other complaints. And they are all bs.
They reported me for killing them all, when one guy killed a inno in front of me and 2 other guys, and they pretended like nothing. Then i started shootign the t, but the other innos helped him and joined the fight to shoot me.

Lateron i get reported for shit like that and the admins/mods dont even bother to look into or ask me about the facts. And i get stempled as a "mass-rdm'er" and shit like that.
But honestly. I often get false reported. Very often. And i often get baited by another players,because i think they know im impulsive, and they want me to get karmabanned, slayed or banned. This is a serious issue for me.
But very often when i report someone for T-baiting or karma baiting which is louud and clear in your rules, My reports get handled as invalid.

Do mods and admins look at logs and spectate deathscenes to validate my stories? Or do you just do the job fast and hop onto the next report or gameplay?
I honestly feel like this have been a big issue. I've taken many slays i shouldn't have got, But on top of that, I got banned for rdm, mass rdm, and the (false reporting, Lying in reports), are just made up by kapitan les. I think other mods and admins who know me can verify that i dont false report or lie in report's.
Could some of you plz speak up for me about that? Or do i false report and lie a'lot? Because then i think i've misunderstood something

https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...?tid=14884

plz check out those rounds. Logs if you're able to. I think thats the incident i was talking about. I shot a T, or someone who killed a inno. and like 2 or 3 people joined, and then i got framed for mass-rdm. 
Im not 100% sure that this is the incident im talking about, but it could be. Looks simular. Just look at his logs also. Like 3people shoot me at once, insted of letting me fight one guy and id if i kill him. 

I hate those situations
^ I'm going -1 because of that. You can't accept that you're wrong ever and now you're blaming staff. I always show the logs where you are wrong, yet you still don't believe me.
I've had negative experiences with you while gaming, but it's absolutely absurd to ban you for being a nuisance at times if that's all this is regarding. I've had you false report me and I don't personally think it's a big deal. I think it's hard to prove somebody is maliciously lying or falsely creating events to punish another play as that's the purpose of the logging system - to disprove any false claims made in the game. I think a lot of players greatly exaggerate situations in reports because of their point of view while playing and later trying to recall information as it played out to them. As for delaying, unless you're purposefully making an effort to extend rounds out of malice to other plays, then this isn't an issue. I've seen people extend rounds for 5+ minutes at a time without any form of staff interjection.

For the mass RDM part, I've got nothing to add. If you can defend yourself against any claims I recommend it to an extent. As KneeGee touched on, don't blame anyone else. Just try to disprove any claim in a way that doesn't come off negatively.

+1 unban this dweeb.
(09-09-2021, 06:31 PM)KneeGee Wrote: ^ I'm going -1 because of that. You can't accept that you're wrong ever and now you're blaming staff. I always show the logs where you are wrong, yet you still don't believe me.
I always believe you when u answer me
(09-09-2021, 08:25 AM)Jammin Wrote: I don't see evidence of the attempted mass, @KaptainLes care to share?

It was a ban req

https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...?tid=14884

Dill has had multiple warns for Delaying and False KOSes and the last warn, by me people were mad at me for not banning you for Constant RDM and I warned you that one more RDM and I would ban. You left straight after that, then the Ban req pops up like 2 days later. If someone questions why I slayed them I always double-check to make sure if I am in the wrong. I offer to slay myself as compensation. But if I'm right, I explain why. I am always having to explain and argue with Dill Doe about every other slay. On top of that, you have definitely false reported. I was wrong in putting some of these for reasons in you ban I will admit as I don't have concrete Evidence on those and should have just left it at that. Altho you definitely false report, False KOS and RDM a lot.

I obviously have bias on this ban as someone who copt a fair amount of shit from players for not Banning you for constant RDM the last time we played together. Only for you to pull the same/similar shit a few days later. 

I do believe that people can change as was going to say +1 for a reduction for a month until your last post where you came out swinging. Literally one of your +1s said that you have false reported them before. 

So I'm going to say +1 for a reduction to 3-6 months.
Kaptain Les
TTT Mod
Discord Admin
PH Helper
DR Player
Murder Hater
[Image: otzEX]
Fuck G-Cubed
[Image: he-man-background-1.gif]