Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAMERS GUIDE
they really removed the best staff member smh
What's next? They're gonna fire the staff members that haven't played in years? Despicable!!!
If we’re removing staff for not doing anything let’s add dirtypizza
I vote we replace GAMER with Laced. Here I'll start:

Ingame Name: Laced Xanax

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:61988625

Time Played: 226.783333 hours and counting

When First Joined: May 26 at 8:00 P.M.

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): Any time from 10 to 1 A.M. Eastern Time. Rest of the year (excluding weekends and holiday breaks): Any time from 3:30 to 11 P.M.

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Donor/Regular

What can you do to help the community: I'm usually on when staff aren't, so I could be there to handle reports, deal with rule breakers, etc. Also, considering I have no life, I could (probably will) be on all the time if needed.

Why you want to help the community: This server and the community surrounding it are, without a doubt, the most amazing thing I've ever been a part of in the 16 years of my life, and I feel as if it's my duty to give back to and help the people that have made me want to keep coming back ever since I first joined.

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): N/A

Have you previously applied for staff (Link Relevant Posts): N/A

How did you find us?: I was scrolling through TTT servers and recognized the name from the Fairly Odd Parents, and I thought that was cool, so I joined to see if I'd like it.

Other: Any constructive criticism is welcomed with open arms. Please do not hesitate to tell me if there is something you think I should work on. No matter the outcome of this app, I will try my hardest to work on whatever you all may think is needed.
(09-06-2021, 06:04 PM)CloudySkies Wrote: I vote we replace GAMER with Laced. Here I'll start:

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): Any time from 10 to 1 A.M. Eastern Time. Rest of the year (excluding weekends and holiday breaks): Any time from 3:30 to 11 P.M.

What can you do to help the community: I'm usually on when staff aren't, so I could be there to handle reports, deal with rule breakers, etc. Also, considering I have no life, I could (probably will) be on all the time if needed.

Why you want to help the community: This server and the community surrounding it are, without a doubt, the most amazing thing I've ever been a part of in the 16 years of my life, and I feel as if it's my duty to give back to and help the people that have made me want to keep coming back ever since I first joined.

How did you find us?: I was scrolling through TTT servers and recognized the name from the Fairly Odd Parents, and I thought that was cool, so I joined to see if I'd like it.

Other: Any constructive criticism is welcomed with open arms. Please do not hesitate to tell me if there is something you think I should work on. No matter the outcome of this app, I will try my hardest to work on whatever you all may think is needed.
no.

laced replace batton and we reinstate gamer
Offender's Name: Anxiety

Offender's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:491027965

Potential Witnesses: GOOF

Reason to Ban: AIMLOCK/HACKING

Proof: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ttw9DB8sP_Y
*DEAD* GAMER: i just twerked my way to the top
(09-06-2021, 06:09 PM)Damien Wrote: Offender's Name: Anxiety

Offender's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:491027965

Potential Witnesses: GOOF

Reason to Ban: AIMLOCK/HACKING

Proof: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ttw9DB8sP_Y
bannin rn @Damien

jk, gamer gone. we outta business, son
(09-06-2021, 06:08 PM)dan Wrote:
(09-06-2021, 06:04 PM)CloudySkies Wrote: I vote we replace GAMER with Laced. Here I'll start:

no.

laced replace batton and we reinstate gamer
So we down to storm the staff office and perform mutiny? In the name of the senate
[Image: wiiu-destruction.gif][Image: wiiu-destruction.gif]
not to turn this thread too serious but it does leave a sour taste in my mouth the fact that we demote TRUSTEDS for doing below the minimum but we don't even demote MODERATORS that haven't shown up in years.

its like getting punished for actively playing the game lmao