t on t rdm is now a perma ban? pog
+12 for unab
i made a thing
i made another thing
i made a new thing

former ttt mod
former dr admin
Staff 2017-2023
1+ on a reduction/unban. Yeah shaye probably shouldn’t of killed a t buddy after reviving an inno, but how did veil get roped into on this? They literally did nothing after being revived. I don’t think that is aiding the t really. Yeah veil should of killed shaye after they revived them but it’s not like veil decided to kill a bunch of innos after getting revived, they just stood there and drop their guns. Hell multiple people in this thread so far seems to agree veil shouldn’t of been severely punished since they just did nothing. If they killed a bunch of innos or decided to be malicious and killed a t buddy or do anything else that would of inhibit another inno from winning the round that would of been different. But veil didn’t kill a t buddy or anything else, Shaye did. I believe that this wouldn’t be severe teaming tbh. This would be moderate teaming maybe at the most or not teaming at all most likely. For severe teaming it says both parties are actively working together to achieve the others objective. How was veil doing nothing count as working towards the objective? Also it says this for not teaming in the rules/teaming update “An innocent choosing to not try killing a known traitor (but not helping them in any way) is not teaming. So how does this classify as teaming when the inno in question, veil, didn’t do anything except get revived? They can’t control shayes actions. No hate on the staff or anything since they are just trying to staff and stuff.
+1 for unban looks like a little bit of goofing around
After hearing from Kessler and reviewing the situation you and Veil will both be UNBANNED. Since you were previously banned for severe teaming we are counting this as a 2nd offense moderate teaming punishment which is a 24-hour ban. Moving forward if you are to moderate team again it will result in a 1 week or severe teaming in a permanent ban. Please be more careful.
[Image: Bry-Donor-2.gif]