Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
July-Sep Mantainence Log
New log. Several projects were completed and others binned or tabled since last log. 
Red is not started or some roadblock 
Orange is actively being worked on or a solution known but pending
Green is solution implemented

Work In Progress

That one PHP error that appears for new people
This issue should have been resolved when prostats was fixed. I have seen no other reports of this issue. Prostats itself now works properly on the index page and is now additionally available on both the portal and forum statistics pages. Admin errors and double posting resolved. 

Missing buttons on bottom of page
Links are now visible and work correctly. Mild visual tweaks made, might still fix the wrapping for mobile.

Forum moderation guidelines
Not strictly mantainence, the forum team and rules changes along with structured guidelines will be announce in the coming days (I don’t have WiFi so it may be a moment).

Spoilers 
Use [sp*] message body [/sp*] (without the *) - Button hates anything that isn’t the default theme. I have a couple ideas left but it has been resistant to actually work, back burner project. Text still works. 

Formatting 
Fixed the “font error” - forum update may re-fuck this. October will see a lot of code/mantainace changes and this will be watched 

Thread header 
The header no longer tries to eat the announcement banner

Automated forum cleaner
I’ve set up a forum cleaner to help automate some actions. Currently it is working towards closing threads older than 30 days. It’s kinda works, slowly, and has a long way to go. 

Rank mantainence
I did some misc backend cleanup that almost isn’t worth mentioning unless you’re an admin. Hidden staff still show up as online which while funny is insteresting. Back burner project. 

MyAlerts
Died to user error, will look into the fix. Scheduled with the October theme update.

Several moderation updates will appear over the next few days including the introduction of a mod team, updated rules, rework of reputation moderation, and warn escalation.

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon