Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Caballs Deep
(09-12-2021, 01:13 AM)Sugga Sugga Wrote: Bruh what. Cryptic Salsa literally posted that he falsely warned me for something I didn't do because he was power tripping.
I cannot see the link for whatever reason. But if it did happen then yeah that's abuse.

(09-12-2021, 12:54 AM)Cryptic Salsa Wrote: sugga was warned for a false report for this report that deep filed himself 

http://prntscr.com/1rwr04t
I feel like this alone should've been the main part of the donor abuse thread since you should never handle your own report.
TTT Staff | Mod Blush  9/15/21 - 11/12/21, 10/28/22 - 3/16/2023, 11/9/2023 -

Never Forget

TV GIRL

[Image: 4wmnJmh.jpg]
(09-12-2021, 01:16 AM)Damien Wrote:
(09-12-2021, 01:13 AM)Sugga Sugga Wrote: Bruh what. Cryptic Salsa literally posted that he falsely warned me for something I didn't do because he was power tripping.
I cannot see the link for whatever reason. But if it did happen then yeah that's abuse.

(09-12-2021, 12:54 AM)Cryptic Salsa Wrote: sugga was warned for a false report for this report that deep filed himself 

I feel like this alone should've been the main part of the donor abuse thread since you should never handle your own report.
not never if you are the only online staff its ok but this was a very wrong time to do so i was already on so was kizzy at one point and he was still saying that he was the only real staff that was on tho
[Image: 4kcofo.jpg]thx fish[Image: Salsa_UwU.jpg]
I gagged everyone because nobody would let me speak. I was false reported 2 or 3 times and warned them. I was temp banned for warning people for filing reports for non rdm. Judge it as you will, this is abuse for banning me.

And let me stress, my entire night was ruined by various false reports that I was punished for.

they reported me for rdm when I kill binded myself so I warned them

(09-12-2021, 12:34 AM)[IM]DanielB Wrote: He has being giving a whole speech on his microphone for like 30 minutes idk about what, getting the server muted so he could be the only one talking ... idk what's going on rn but he turned the server into a circus
I asked to talk multiple times, but 3-4 people talked at once justifying a temporary mute to speak.

(09-12-2021, 12:51 AM)Sugga Sugga Wrote: Came on the server and falsely gagged many people after starting arguments with them. He then falsely warned me for "false reporting" after I responded to a rdm report he made on me. 

Outside of what he did tonight he constantly causes issues on the server and gets into arguments every time he plays. Donator T-Mod moment. After @KaptainLes logged on he started pretending to be drunk, got kicked by KaptainLes for continued bullshittery and then rejoined to continue his antics before finally being banned.
All you did was argue when I tried to talk. you contributed to the issue more than helped. You cut me off constantly when trying to talk to people false reporting.

(09-12-2021, 01:13 AM)Sugga Sugga Wrote:
(09-12-2021, 01:09 AM)Damien Wrote: There is no abuse here that I have seen. 

The only thing I see is a TMod getting talked over and forced into arguing with players (When arguing against staff members is AGAINST THE MOTD). It just seems like he was getting a little mad that he had to keep screaming over everyone but It's not like it is unjustifiable emotion.

The only abuse that I saw was him ungagging himself, and that is not in this thread and was mentioned by Kessler so...

Yeah, -1.
Bruh what. Cryptic Salsa literally posted that he falsely warned me for something I didn't do because he was power tripping.
You false reported me for rdm for no reason, which warrants a warn./

(09-12-2021, 12:51 AM)Sugga Sugga Wrote: Came on the server and falsely gagged many people after starting arguments with them. He then falsely warned me for "false reporting" after I responded to a rdm report he made on me. 

Outside of what he did tonight he constantly causes issues on the server and gets into arguments every time he plays. Donator T-Mod moment. After @KaptainLes logged on he started pretending to be drunk, got kicked by KaptainLes for continued bullshittery and then rejoined to continue his antics before finally being banned.
you false reported me for rdm when I /killed myelf, also never kicked. Banned without an initial kick,

No other staff had been online, and it was a 100% clear cut rdm case.
So I don't know much about the situation but the temp ban wasn't really to harm you. It was to chill the lobby down because when I joined that shit was a nightmare. It's just giving you time to relax and take a break from the server man. It just sounded like constant arguing on something that should have been handled here in the forums rather than having a match in the public lobby. 

Also, I want to recommend recording entire games going on in the future. It's really helpful considering you never know when a situation will explode such as this one has seemed to.
[Image: wattson-apex-legends.gif]
[Image: 6jCIuUl.gif]
As far as I know, this report is listed in prop hunt. please move the thread to TTT reports.
Right im going to speak given I was there from the start to the very end, What is about to be read is the FULL.. STORY.

I had returned to TTT after 4-5 years of not playing the game, I have work and it takes up much of my time So for nostalgia sake I decided to return for a short period to get me through the night as I Shift from days to nights.

Me and a person called 'Imagination bro' had been consistently chatting in death chat to have some laughs,  the server had been at it's regular volume nobody shouting over one another. 

CObal comes into the server.

When I die and it's just me and him he very nicely asks ( Me = M,  Coballs = C  Imagination Bro = I)
C: "Listen can I ask you a question as a member of this community."
M: "Sorry man, Im not a member of this community."
Imagination dies:
C: Yeah but tell me-
I: Yo Ginger did you see that?
C: Dont speak over me, thats staff disrespect.
M: No it isnt. 
C: Yeah it is im trying to say something important to the server and he's interupting me.
M: But just because he talks over you-
New round starts:
C: why are you being toxic ginger?
D: Im not, I just dont wan-.
C: Yeah you are, your speaking over a staff member,

At this point anything said or done is responded with stuff to the sort of: Stop being toxic ginger, and stop disrespecting staff ginger,  Keep in mind i'm trying to be cool, But he gags me, literally for zero reason. and it showed as the -entire- server kicked off about it and I was swiftly ungagged by Suga Suga. 

At this point I am dead and I didnt hear the joke but imagination made a peadophile joke ( not about cobal ) and was warned. At this point he imagination asks: Wait peado jokes arent allowed?  and everyone goes "No theyre not allowed lol" Coballs however tries to take it further speaking over everybody, eventually going as far as gagging random people that are talking and playing around him.

At this point the server is now pissed off with him because he is a) Abusing his powers of gagging to speak over people. And Kizzy is forced to gag everybody to try and calm everyone down.

He however unmutes HIMSELF nobody else. and goes on a tyrade about how no peado jokes arent allowed, how he's been staff for 5 years and how he knows the rules,  blah blah ( honestly for most of it im zoned out. )  Kizzy once again mutes him because I imagine the @'s was getting pretty frequent now, and text chat also.  
Kizzy: Dont ungag yourself.
He immidiately ungags himself and threatens the following 'I dont care kizzy, dont disrespect me or i'll get you banned.'  and AGAIN proceeds to go on a tyrade about how he's played for five years and this and that. 

For those saying he kept us gagged for 20 - 30 minutes are all over exadurating, the gag lasted a round, tops.. 

When we're all ungagged however for the next 30 minutes, he repeatedly antaganises people with accusations of being toxic, when I try to talk to him 1 on 1 in !report function,  he warns me Each and every time, even two of them that where forgiven and very calm trying to talk to him level headed.

Now over the period of the following hour he repeatedly slays himself, and every time somebody enters dead he will be the constant, speaking over people with his mic close to his mouth, exclaiming he knows the rules and isnt breaking them, saying he knows this and that, and we're all targetting him. But he is literally antaganising people for a good long period of time.   I got 3 warns from our encounter, 1 was immediately revoked.

As said before by many people: the way he was talking to people was outright disrespectful, the way he was causing aggravation for the server was entirely unfair to the players coming to get away from it all. Caused 4 people to outright lose their cool ( myself included near the end. ) and shout at him. Even when we where all saying 'just ignore him' he would continue to try and get his say in, causing another person to lose their cool with just how he was acting the victim.

During this he frequently changed his story for example: "Kaptain im just trying to play and they keep rdming me." to "I've been slaying myself each round to avoid it!" ( truth is? we where definately killing him to keep our game quiet as he would not.. stop trying to antaganise people )

He went through waves of his voice breaking and pretending to be on the verge of tears when another admin come on saying he is just a volunteer staff he doesnt have to be here and has followed every single rule correctly.   ( we know he was faking because when the round ended and a few of us killed ourselves ) and he was immediately back to antagonising people, calling them out for staff disrespect, toxic, and lying about him blah blah blah..  To pretending to be drunk when kaptain was nearer the point of messing to with him saying stuff like "I cant see my screen," and pretending to slur his screen, we had a vote for this reason alone:

Was Coballs acting drunk.   And literally the majority of the server voted yes.  ( He also threatened suga in mic for abusing donation perms for initiating the vote when the only reason we did it was so if he tried to pull the 'sorry I was drunk' card we had something to prove he's manipulating the truth. ) 

He caused so much issues that Kaptain had muted him and then kicked him.
he returned and continued again resulting in kaptain immidiately putting a final word into 'Anyone that continues will get ---' whatever I wasnt paying attention at this point. it ended there with Coball logging off where the server Immidiately went back to normal where as everybody could play again.

Now im not saying he broke any rules specific to staff abuse except a: Gagging suga, myself, and a couple others ( it's been a long night im tired. ) however the point of me posting is to:

a) Tell the story from start to end.
b) Prove that Coballs has not the maturity to be a staff member on this server.
c) Inform about the hour of absolute mic chaos that this person caused 
d) State that this guy is manipulative on this matter and much of his arguements are indeed a twisted 
E) Report that he was repeatedly told he should NOT be handling any !reports that are against him, but repeatedly said "I dont care, report me on the forums then." 
F)  Some of the things he has called out for 'arguing and contributing to the issue'  was people telling him he probably should shut up. 

Coballs Deep quotes!
"I Dont care, report me on the forum"
"I've been playing for 2 years I know the rules"
"If I wanted to be admin I would of applied 6 months ago." 
"Dont talk over me thats toxic."
"Report me then, do it. I dont care, report me."
"They keep RDMing me im just trying to play."
"You reported me for rdm when I killed myself, no no no, you reported me for rdm when I killed myself."

Point is? someone this argumentative shouldnt be given authority over anybody on the server until he grows up up as he has literally proven that his current level of maturity is a grave detriment to the server he claims to care about,

And without messing with you Coball man?
I was a Gmod server admin for 2 years back in the day, I'm 26, we tried to calm you down, but you had none of it. Every villain thinks theyre doing right. Look at thanos for example. And the way you where handling it? Absolutely it was horrid, and if you truly care about the server? you'd take a step back, a deep breath and step down from admin.

you're not that guy. Not everyone is that guy, and I am telling you; you're not that guy. No matter how many times we tried to calm you, or shut you the heck up, you would just speak over us. And that is not a leadership quality, Part of it is; if you're expecting people to listen to you? you listen to them. you dont tell people to shut up, call them toxic, and behave the way you had done. And pretending to be drunk? well most servers have it as a rule: No matter your sobriety you are responsible for your actions, that wouldnt of worked.
(09-12-2021, 03:20 AM)GingerBeard95 Wrote: Right im going to speak given I was there from the start to the very end, What is about to be read is the FULL.. STORY.

I had returned to TTT after 4-5 years of not playing the game, I have work and it takes up much of my time So for nostalgia sake I decided to return for a short period to get me through the night as I Shift from days to nights.

Me and a person called 'Imagination bro' had been consistently chatting in death chat to have some laughs,  the server had been at it's regular volume nobody shouting over one another. 

When I die and it's just me and him he very nicely asks ( Me = M,  Coballs = C  Imagination Bro = I)
Imagination dies:
C: Yeah it is im trying to say something important to the server and he's interupting me.
New round starts:

At this point anything said or done is responded with stuff to the sort of: Stop being toxic ginger, and stop disrespecting staff ginger,  Keep in mind i'm trying to be cool, But he gags me, literally for zero reason. and it showed as the -entire- server kicked off about it and I was swiftly ungagged by Suga Suga. 

At this point I am dead and I didnt hear the joke but imagination made a peadophile joke ( not about cobal ) and was warned. At this point he imagination asks: Wait peado jokes arent allowed?  and everyone goes "No theyre not allowed lol" Coballs however tries to take it further speaking over everybody, eventually going as far as gagging random people that are talking and playing around him.

At this point the server is now pissed off with him because he is a) Abusing his powers of gagging to speak over people. And Kizzy is forced to gag everybody to try and calm everyone down.

He however unmutes HIMSELF nobody else. and goes on a tyrade about how no peado jokes arent allowed, how he's been staff for 5 years and how he knows the rules,  blah blah ( honestly for most of it im zoned out. )  Kizzy once again mutes him because I imagine the @'s was getting pretty frequent now, and text chat also.  
He immidiately ungags himself and threatens the following 'I dont care kizzy, dont disrespect me or i'll get you banned.'  and AGAIN proceeds to go on a tyrade about how he's played for five years and this and that. 

For those saying he kept us gagged for 20 - 30 minutes are all over exadurating, the gag lasted a round, tops.. 

When we're all ungagged however for the next 30 minutes, he repeatedly antaganises people with accusations of being toxic, when I try to talk to him 1 on 1 in !report function,  he warns me Each and every time, even two of them that where forgiven and very calm trying to talk to him level headed.

Now over the period of the following hour he repeatedly slays himself, and every time somebody enters dead he will be the constant, speaking over people with his mic close to his mouth, exclaiming he knows the rules and isnt breaking them, saying he knows this and that, and we're all targetting him. But he is literally antaganising people for a good long period of time.   I got 3 warns from our encounter, 1 was immediately revoked.

As said before by many people: the way he was talking to people was outright disrespectful, the way he was causing aggravation for the server was entirely unfair to the players coming to get away from it all. Caused 4 people to outright lose their cool ( myself included near the end. ) and shout at him. Even when we where all saying 'just ignore him' he would continue to try and get his say in, causing another person to lose their cool with just how he was acting the victim.

During this he frequently changed his story for example: "Kaptain im just trying to play and they keep rdming me." to "I've been slaying myself each round to avoid it!" ( truth is? we where definately killing him to keep our game quiet as he would not.. stop trying to antaganise people )

He went through waves of his voice breaking and pretending to be on the verge of tears when another admin come on saying he is just a volunteer staff he doesnt have to be here and has followed every single rule correctly.   ( we know he was faking because when the round ended and a few of us killed ourselves ) and he was immediately back to antagonising people, calling them out for staff disrespect, toxic, and lying about him blah blah blah..  To pretending to be drunk when kaptain was nearer the point of messing to with him saying stuff like "I cant see my screen," and pretending to slur his screen, we had a vote for this reason alone:

Was Coballs acting drunk.   And literally the majority of the server voted yes.  ( He also threatened suga in mic for abusing donation perms for initiating the vote when the only reason we did it was so if he tried to pull the 'sorry I was drunk' card we had something to prove he's manipulating the truth. ) 

he returned and continued again resulting in kaptain immidiately putting a final word into 'Anyone that continues will get ---' whatever I wasnt paying attention at this point. it ended there with Coball logging off where the server Immidiately went back to normal where as everybody could play again.

Now im not saying he broke any rules specific to staff abuse except a: Gagging suga, myself, and a couple others ( it's been a long night im tired. ) however the point of me posting is to:

d) State that this guy is manipulative on this matter and much of his arguements are indeed a twisted 
E) Report that he was repeatedly told he should NOT be handling any !reports that are against him, but repeatedly said "I dont care, report me on the forums then." 
F)  Some of the things he has called out for 'arguing and contributing to the issue'  was people telling him he probably should shut up. 

Coballs Deep quotes!
"You reported me for rdm when I killed myself, no no no, you reported me for rdm when I killed myself."

Point is? someone this argumentative shouldnt be given authority over anybody on the server until he grows up up as he has literally proven that his current level of maturity is a grave detriment to the server he claims to care about,

I was a Gmod server admin for 2 years back in the day, I'm 26, we tried to calm you down, but you had none of it. Every villain thinks theyre doing right. Look at thanos for example. And the way you where handling it? Absolutely it was horrid, and if you truly care about the server? you'd take a step back, a deep breath and step down from admin.
thank you for the biased and filtered report.
If you want to make such claims, supply proof. I was targeted for several rounds, but you only said what makes you look right. I warned you once, for filing an rdm report for personal reasons. Stop lying in forum reports. I never said I'd get kizzy banned, I said I'd take it to the forums if they punished me for trying to handle pedophilic remarks in a server where it is against the rules.

(09-12-2021, 03:33 AM)Caballs Deep Wrote:
(09-12-2021, 03:20 AM)GingerBeard95 Wrote: Right im going to speak given I was there from the start to the very end, What is about to be read is the FULL.. STORY.

Imagination dies:
New round starts:

Coballs Deep quotes!

thank you for the biased and filtered report.
If you want to make such claims, supply proof. I was targeted for several rounds, but you only said what makes you look right. I warned you once, for filing an rdm report for personal reasons. Stop lying in forum reports. I never said I'd get kizzy banned, I said I'd take it to the forums if they punished me for trying to handle pedophilic remarks in a server where it is against the rules.
all of this is bias with no proof. supply proof, as they said no proof = no action. Thanks. 
(09-12-2021, 03:33 AM)Caballs Deep Wrote: [quote pid="115295" dateline="1631435603"]
[quote pid="115294" dateline="1631434815"]
-snip-
all of this is bias with no proof. supply proof, as they said no proof = no action. Thanks. 

[/quote]

[/quote]
First of if you're going to quote me, snip a post if it's over 3 paragraphs:
Secondly 
The Australian known as Kaptain Please confirm you had told me I had 3 warnings all of them from coballs, with one being immidiately removed and the other two investigated, this goes against the 'I warned you once for filing an rdm report for personal reasons.'

Thirdly? 
I just posted an entire story about what happened,   When others had done the same from their perspective without posting proof you had not gone to the 'supply proof' bullshit. 

Fourth? Nobody was trying to have a go at you for the trying to speak about peadophilic jokes, they where wrong, we all where stating and trying to TALK to you calmly at the start over you shouting at us about how you are handling it.

Coballs mate. I aint got a stake in this, after this I am not going to play Gmod for another long period of time, why would I. a 26 year old man with two jobs come onto a TTT server, lie about one of the staff members on a forum that I didnt even want to join. to make a post, I didnt even want to post.
Just gonna comment on this. I do remember coballs being argumentative and hostile a lot yesterday during the day. I’ll check later on and see if I recorded it. I’ll also read all this later since this is a whole fucking lot.
(09-12-2021, 03:45 AM)GingerBeard95 Wrote: The Australian known as Kaptain Please confirm you had told me I had 3 warnings all of them from coballs, with one being immidiately removed and the other two investigated, this goes against the 'I warned you once for filing an rdm report for personal reasons.'

I will refrain from commenting on this thread too much unless needed.

But Can confirm that Ginger was warned 3 times. I removed one immediately and am looking at removing another. (Still under review)
Kaptain Les
TTT Mod
Discord Admin
PH Helper
DR Player
Murder Hater
[Image: otzEX]
Fuck G-Cubed
[Image: he-man-background-1.gif]