Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
I'm back bitches, yaaas
(09-30-2021, 09:08 AM)bryanbrr Wrote: Scoovie,

Can you please provide some context as to why you were demoted from admin during your tenure?

https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...=ttt+upper

The main reason was due to my attitude. I myself am obviously biased but I think I have had the same attitude since joining back in 2015. I have a very "call bullshit out" personality which clashed with dink on multiple decisions.
[Image: Untitled-1.jpg]
+1 can't go wrong with someone who was staff for longer than most people have played
Hello lovely.
Questions for you <3

Can you keep your temper under control this time?
By this I don't mean stop being you and straightforward, just watch your tone/anger.

Are you joining back just because a friend group is?

Are you going to cause issues and bring about inner staff issues, form clique-y issues, etc?
Scoovie is an OG I've always liked

+1

He will bring balance.
[Image: c9adb707fb.png]
[Image: 95257fa8be.png]
Something this community needs is someone who isn't afraid to call people out on bullshit if they're trying to be shady with a position of influence. My interactions with Scoovie strongly suggest that he is more than capable of being able to be a "dark horse" type of staff member who acts as an individual who keeps people in check. Regardless of what position he gets with the team, I would highly recommend ANYONE currently on the staff team to hear his input on situations; the man knows his shit.

+1
(09-30-2021, 07:46 PM)Mother Nuru. Wrote: Hello lovely.
Questions for you <3

Can you keep your temper under control this time?
By this I don't mean stop being you and straightforward, just watch your tone/anger.

Are you joining back just because a friend group is?

Are you going to cause issues and bring about inner staff issues, form clique-y issues, etc?

1. For the most part yes I can control my temper, I say for the most part because I cannot 100% guarantee that I won't have a moment. Besides I only rage at league now.

2. No, I have been planning on applying for staff for a little under 3 months now. Dong, J@ck, Noire, Etc. have all expressed interest in my applying for staff when I got my play time up. For the last 3 months I have been trying to be consistent with my play time.

3. Also no, In the last 5ish years I have never done it when I was staff so idk why I would do it now.
[Image: Untitled-1.jpg]
I know this normally breaks our 3 day period that we like to wait before accepting applications but nuru asked most of the things we were concerned about. This was very easy and we are happy to welcome you back to our staff team Scoovie.
Also, since you paid for it back in the day the admin team decided it would be fit to reinstate your tmod rank as you never really abused your power, just argued.
ACCEPTED.
The local Sega & Sonic fanatic.
[Image: JCMB8GH.jpeg]