Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Staff Application #4
+1 i got kinda bored of still being the newest ttt staff member after several months.

actually though you’ve improved a great deal over the past few months, but there are still some specific things you need to work on but in general you’ve got most of the bases covered

good luck and please consult our better staff members (i recommend mini but im just biased) for training should you get accepted
(id write a lot more if i werent on mobile considering how much i wanna say but this is the best you’ll get, my apologies)
+1

This was a tough one not going to lie. Overall your behavior has gotten better, and there is room for improvement. We have to start somewhere because I was in that same boat not too long ago!
Been hanging around this kid for a good while and he's been getting better. I haven't seen him being the little shit I've known him as and I think he's grown especially recently. For once I'll give him a +1
CONSUME THE RICH ☭

o7 A Farewell to Arms o7

Eat shit and live Damien…..

“I was in a butcher shop once and a pig’s head told me that God and the Devil killed each other a long time ago” -Evan Kelmp

+rep : ) Nov. 02 2021 - June 5th 2022

what in the god damn

Not a scar on his back...
Your application has been ACCEPTED. Welcome to the staff team.

Your improvements have been noticed and we are excited to see you grow as a staff member. Dink is currently out of town but when he returns you'll be given a role on the server. 

Congrats bro.
[Image: Bry-Donor-2.gif]